Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami sections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Miami sections

Nov 29, 2017, 10:03 AM

I know that they won't have a ton of fans but does anyone know what sections their band/student sections are designated? I want to avoid those sections if possible. Are the ez's split or do we have one of the entire ez's? if so which sections?

I know we have the east sideline but the ez's can be tricky based on where the fan dividing lines are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami sections

Nov 4, 2022, 6:42 PM

were 101-132 in the lowers. You can avoid us if you want, but you will see the fans that travel to road games are usually the real fans alumni, or loyal fans that are great. Not the trash drunks that just go to big games to start trouble. Every school I think has bad fans, but I get the stigma with some of ours. I had a great time at clemson, and if posters were there and encountered our fans there, I think the would have good things to say.

I had no issues with the Miami fans I met in 2005 at Clemson

Nov 29, 2017, 10:17 AM

They seemed to be good folks with good knowledge of their team and Clemson.

Re: I had no issues with the Miami fans I met in 2005 at Clemson

Nov 29, 2017, 10:20 AM

Glad to hear. Was wondering if anybody that is familiar with charlotte, is the tailgating scene mostly walking around to bars near the stadium, uptown area? or is there still a lot of parking lot tailgates?

Thanks

Re: I had no issues with the Miami fans I met in 2005 at Clemson

Nov 29, 2017, 10:30 AM

Actually it is both. Spills over into the southend restaurants, etc. Have fun.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami sections ]

Yeah right at Thug U most of the bandwagon fans are trash and they will be on full display Sat night

Nov 29, 2017, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami sections ]

Well, I remember when we beat Miami in overtime back in 2009 you could hear a pin drop. The place went eerily quiet, except for the orange faithful. The cane fans were very complimentary and gracious in defeat.

Fast forward to 2015 when we put the 58-0 beatdown on the canes, their fans were drunk, obnoxious and even got into a scuffle in the parking lot with one of them---so I'm not sure what to make of their fans.

One thing is for sure: they have a lot of bandwagon "fans" with no college affiliation whatsoever who seem to enjoy stirring up trouble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:28 AM

Yeah richt is known for running a trash program with nasty "THUGS"

Nov 29, 2017, 10:30 AM

Watching the Jawja arrest report while Richt was there was entertaining for us. Ya'll are a thug program, like it or not. That's what you are. Embrace it---your so-called "fans" certainly do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:31 AM

What does a Thug program mean? Be more specific, with examples, so I can agree or disagree with you?

Nov 29, 2017, 10:33 AM

Your team attracts a bunch of thugs to its games. Can't get any simpler than that. Convicts vs. Catholics ring any bells?

Screw Calford.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami sections ]
Trash Canes.jpg(91.6 K)

This happened during the 58-0 beatdown....jog your memory any? Trashy program, trashy fans.

Screw Calford.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:43 AM

Haha, im not going to change your opinion so why bother. Catholics vs Convicts was almost 25-30 years ago

And I'm sure there aren't any fights in other college stadiums. The fans might not look the same, but fighting is fighting no?

Nov 29, 2017, 10:47 AM

We don't fight in our stadium, we actually treat visiting fans with respect. Ya'll should try it sometime. BTW, your fans wore T-shirts with "Convicts vs. Catholics" at the ND game.....so yes, your "fans" embrace that culture. Like it or not, that's what you are.

Screw Calford.

wasn't insinuating anything- just know it's going to be

Nov 29, 2017, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami sections ]

75% -80% Clemson and would prefer to be among other clemson fans vs. 2 tix in the middle of the miami student section or right behind the miami band standing with their instruments- similarly don''t want to be in the Clemson student section or right next to our band.

thx for the info!

Wait...

Nov 29, 2017, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Miami sections ]

Miami has sections 101-132? that's 32 lower level sections for Miami, and leaves Clemson with 133-140 (8 sections)?

That's unlikely...

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic