Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD

May 19, 2016, 9:31 AM

Soccer: National Championship game appearance
Football: National Championship game appearance
Golf: National Championship appearance
Baseball: possible #1 or 2 seed in regionals, wouldnt be a stretch if they made it to super regional

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD

May 19, 2016, 9:39 AM

Hey he can fall back on the line "hey we're better than the women's team."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2016, 9:54 AM

No, he can't even use that excuse or risk losing his best recruit which is the son of the Women's HC !

May 19, 2016, 10:19 AM

Amazing the 4 sports we have tradition history and facilities in are doing well.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 19, 2016, 10:23 AM

It wasn't very long ago that people were biching about facilities in soccer and baseball. Brownell will have the "newest" facility on campus next year. Will that make a difference? Doubt it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

yep

May 19, 2016, 10:27 AM

but watch them all come out of the woodwork. their excuses - he deserves the chance to play in new facility. oh, and the best excuses - he lost kj one yr and this yr he lost jb.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 19, 2016, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD ]

Gotta be tough being a tiger 'fan' and can only find things to gripe about. Being critical of a coach and his program shows what kind of 'fan' you really are. As for me... Go Tigers. I'm behind the University 100%

May 19, 2016, 10:48 AM

LOL, God forbid I want better for our team, program, and University....

I have a very simple question for you....Are you happy with our basketball performance under Brownell?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: Heck no. It is his program and he is responsibility.

May 19, 2016, 11:17 AM

That is the problem: no accountability.

Well...will say this, I am happy with basketball academics

May 19, 2016, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD ]

Let's see how it goes in the new facilities...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2016, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD ]

I'm so happy with being a Clemson man that I don't even post under an anonymous handle

May 19, 2016, 1:07 PM

I figured you'd skirt the question....

Also, so FORESTTIGER is your real name? Otherwise how would that be any different than my handle?

May 19, 2016, 7:01 PM

I have a legit bio on record, mr anon!

May 19, 2016, 9:14 PM

Still skirting the very simple question...

Also, do you realize how dumb it is to put personal info out on a public webpage?

if he's breathing, he's whining

May 19, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotta be tough to be Brownell right now walking around AD ]

true story

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if he's breathing, he's whining

May 19, 2016, 12:52 PM

LOL, I'm living Rent-Free in that tiny brain of yours.

keep telling yourself that Crybaby***

May 19, 2016, 12:57 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: keep telling yourself that Crybaby***

May 19, 2016, 1:10 PM

Keep making my case for me....

Indeed a problem that has increased rapidly in last 2 yrs.***

May 19, 2016, 1:00 PM [ in reply to if he's breathing, he's whining ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

That success prob saved his job

May 19, 2016, 10:29 AM

Smokescreen for our dumpster fire basketball program

Re: That success prob saved his job

May 19, 2016, 10:35 AM

WHO WOKE UP THE GROUNDHOG

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2016, 1:15 PM

Next year will be the one that determines if he stays or goes in my mind. Too much talent on campus to not make a serious run at the NCAA Tournament, and if Blossomgame is back anything less than that will be embarrassing.

Regardless

May 19, 2016, 1:37 PM

He makes more than everybody on the list except Dabo and I read something earlier in the week that Dabo's success is just "luck." He's a multi-millionaire, how tough can it be? He's also got a $4 million golden parachute....he's probably dancing and skipping his way to the bank all the while saying..."SUCKERS!" Heck, I'd be doing the samething...

well done

May 19, 2016, 1:46 PM

Re: well done

May 19, 2016, 5:48 PM

Any of you posters who complain ever heard the expression, "walk a mile in my shoes?" Until you actually send time around the program or have specific knowledge like our AD I would suggest learning how to keep your shortsightedness to yourselves because it only makes you look like a whiny fan.

By the way there are few Tiger supporters who are entirely happy with the state of the program, but matters could be much worse! Brownell has next season to show cause or be fired. Otherwise quit bitching.

Go Tigers!

May 19, 2016, 9:17 PM

Shortsightedness?? How many years has he had to show what he can accomplish? I have specific knowledge of how mediocre our team has been since brownell was hired..

May 19, 2016, 10:36 PM

Whatever our opinions and I give Brownell one more campaign, none of us fully know all that is involved in why he remains head coach. Drad should be accountable, but the trustees have to make final decisions after next season. Either get to the NCAA tourney or else.

Go Tigers!

May 19, 2016, 6:05 PM

And for him, hopefully it's NCAA TOURN....or bust

he'll feel better once he walks by Audra Smith's office.***

May 19, 2016, 7:03 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he'll feel better once he walks by Audra Smith's office.***

May 19, 2016, 9:35 PM

I honestly can't think of one Clemson coach that has gotten more of a pass than Brad Brownell. Ever. If the narrative is that the lack of admin/fan support and facilities are the reasons for his average production, makes what Barnes and OP done even more remarkable.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic