Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend?

Oct 16, 2017, 6:43 AM

Friday-another blowout game and the Tigers lose, still haven’t watched and probably won’t

Saturday-worked all day

Sunday-church then home to weedeat and cut grass then chill on couch

5.9/10 but still dat natty doe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Started out 10/10

Oct 16, 2017, 6:52 AM

Thurs nite drove to IOP, stopped at Rush’s on way, traffic lite all way
Warm Friday, pool time, visitors arrived, Rib eyes and Filets grilled as game stated, still 10/10
Game ended with hammers 2/10
Sat: unhammers, lunch at Poe’s, no coots around, moar pool time, effin coot game 4/10, great dining at Acme7/10
Sun: Traffic carpy on way back on I26 4/10
Overall 6/10 cause good company and food/bevs

Shiddy to Allsome

Oct 16, 2017, 8:14 PM

Friday was birthday, dipped from work early to start drinking

Friday 6 - 10 = 1/10, b/c tigers

Ditched tigers to go watch kyle hollingsworth (keyboardist String Cheese Incident) to enjoy last 2 hours of birthday - 10/10

Total Friday = 4/10

Saturday 11 - 5 = got hammers with dawghater2she's UT-Knoxville friends; seeing their misery made me feel better but coots won - 4/10

Saturday 5 - ?? = got more hammers and elevated with neighbors. set up drum set, jammed until don't know what time but dawghater2she walked down to basement pissed = 10/10

Total Saturday = 7.2/10

Sunday - blowjobs and steak i was supposed to cook on birthday, fantasy team (aka Smokey Potkins) won w/ DW4 at the helm, more blowjobs and ##### - 10/10

7.06/10 by avoiding the meltdown friday night with hippy jams

Re: Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend?

Oct 16, 2017, 7:12 AM

Friday - Went to Camden and watched the game at Mama's. Drank lots of beer, spent the night there.

Saturday - Drove back to Lexington for JuniorAdidas's flag football game. Junior played with some fire (for a 6 year old). Had a sack and a few good pressures. Laid out a sweet block on O. Proud daddy. Went to my cousin's son's 3rd birthday. That was a good time.

Sunday - Went to a new church (the new Lunge has inspired me to be a better man). Ate a family picnic outside. Went to the state fair and spent way too much money and 8 hours there. Kids are finally riding all of the "scary" rides. I rode some too and was nauseated and felt like crap all night. Overall, the fair was a good experience. I was staunchly anti-Fair until I went. I could do it once a year, I guess.

7/10

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Kinda like "Other than that Mr. Lincoln how did you enjoy the play?"

Oct 16, 2017, 7:15 AM

Other than the Friday night debacle it was great.

Was at a conference in RVA Thursday thru Saturday morning. Easy living in Short Pump. ''Twas nice.

Then home for a date with Mrs. PAW with a brief visit to a very crowded GO Fest then out to dinner at the tap room.

A quiet but productive Sunday. Ready to get after the week today.

Debacle - 0/10
Rest - 10/10

Recruit a world class kicker. Free HJ and Tee.

DAT NATTY DOH!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't that asked to Ms. Lincoln, since,

Oct 16, 2017, 7:33 AM

she saw the end of the play?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Welp, the Tigers lost, the Panthers lost and the coots won,

Oct 16, 2017, 7:24 AM

but I didn't die, so there's that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Could have been better

Oct 16, 2017, 7:31 AM

Friday - took my brother and his 10 year old to the Cooper River. Fished until 5:00 and ended up with just 8 fish. Ordered pizza and watched the game from the hotel room

Saturday - Fished from sunlight until noon, not very good, only got 2. Stopped at a tire place to replace a trailer tire, $80 wasn't too bad. Drove home, had dinner, held hands with my wife.

Sunday - Church, then went and bought pumpkins, hay ride, rested at home.

too much parenting

Oct 16, 2017, 7:55 AM

Friday--pizza on the egg while watching the "game", one turned out great, the other had a slightly burned crust, but whatevs.

Saturday--early morning trips to grocery store, target and somewhere. Dad and step mom came over and we all went to a friends 50th anniversary party. Party was actually fun and a good time was had by all. finished with sushi

sunday--yard chores. i farking love my husqy gas powered leaf blower. someone on here recommended it, and they were spot on.

grand finale, Disney On Ice presents Frozen. had awesome LDR tix and the kids surprisingly did fairly well. I call Disney World the Mouse Trap and a traveling Disney show is now just a Mobile Mouse Trap.

hand full of Mt P moms, some sweet redneck moms, and then the typical crowd you would expect at North Charleston Coliseum.

8/10 just like the tigers.

Sad, fun, busy

Oct 16, 2017, 7:59 AM

Friday off to Lake Lure for a wedding rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner spot did have a tv so I did catch quarters 2 and 3 for some disappointing football.

Saturday up early and over to get the boy hitched. Got him there and got pictures taken and it was almost gametime when it was discovered that the best man had lost the wedding ring somewhere. They borrowed a stand in ring for the ceremony and then we started hunting for the ring after the ceremony was over. There just so happened to be a metal detector club hanging out at the beach nearby so someone went and asked them if they would help us look for the ring. So a few minutes later 20-30 old dudes with metal detectors were sweeping the area and 15 minutes later they found the ring and the best man breathed a little easier.

Sunday up early, watched some tv, did some chores, went to the gym, wife got home from bachelorette in Asheville, wandered down to Fall for Greenville, drank some beers, saw some live tunes, ate dinner at the Cazbah, came home, made bread, went to bed.

ROH

not a bad trade, you got 30 minutes of disappoint

Oct 16, 2017, 8:01 AM

and mrs swimmin only got 30 seconds of disappoint. nomsayin?

Mrs. ST was at the bachelorette party the whole weekend

Oct 16, 2017, 8:03 AM

so I was unable to disappoint her for any amount of time.

ROH

that sweet taste of freedom, i think i remember those feels***

Oct 16, 2017, 8:06 AM

I don't want freedom from the wife

Oct 16, 2017, 9:34 AM

I want freedom from the kids

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i can agree to that

Oct 16, 2017, 10:05 AM

i just can't figure out how to separate the two.

for me it seems its an all or none deal, i am out alone or we are all 4 cruising the mini van to grab a jar of forgotten pizza sauce from Publix.

If all goes well, Wife and I go to Colorado next Tuesday

Oct 16, 2017, 10:17 AM

for my work. This will be the first night we have slept away from kids since 1st kid was born 6.5 years ago. The only other two nights we have been kid free was when Kid #2 and Kid #3 were born.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get a work trip to HHI in november

Oct 16, 2017, 10:18 AM

whole family going

Clemson for citadel, whole family in Brevard.

Disney world in march for work, at least the 2.5 yr old and mrs fluff, tiniest fluff will be a game time decision

Yeah, I missed her and I wasn't exactly free anyway since I

Oct 16, 2017, 10:05 AM [ in reply to I don't want freedom from the wife ]

was at the wedding Friday and most of Saturday. By the time I got home Saturday though I was like meh, I'm not going to do anything besides watch tv. The only productive thing I did with my free time when she wasn't home was go to the gym.

ROH

Awesome!

Oct 16, 2017, 8:32 AM

Except for one really, really disappointing thing, that I don't think needs to be mentioned.

Thursday evening - loaded the car and took off for the family's UDP 2nd row house in North Myrtle. Arrived at 10:30. Unpacked. Drank a few beers. Sleep.

Friday - Delicious lunch at Hamburger Joe's. Hit the outlets and proceed to spends hundreds of dollars. Not upset at all as I found a nice Van Heusen suit for the grand total of $51. Redhead things. Hit Overtime Sports Bar for that thing that shall not be mentioned. Home and stay up late drinking beer.

Saturday - Wake up to more redhead things. Hit the beach for a couple hours but it is overcast and a little chilly. Clean up and proceed to Broadway at the Beach, now otherwise known as Home of the Inbreds. Do a little shopping and a lot of people watching. Dinner at the Sea Captain's House. Used to be one of my favorite spots to eat, but it was pretty meh. Like meh enough to not be on the list of places to eat anymore while at the beach. Home to watch as much football that is left in the day. Final redhead things and crash because tired.

Sunday - Pizza for lunch. Hit the beach on a beautiful day. Stay for a couple hours and enjoy the beach in the fall, one of the best times to enjoy all that Dirty Myrtle has to offer. Pack up and head home. Back to reality.

TL;DR - trip to North Myrtle, lots of beer, lots of redhead things, Tigers doodoo the bed.

10/10 except for that thing that shall not be mentioned, which was -63 out of 17.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

SRS question, do you guys travel with a babysitter, or

Oct 16, 2017, 8:38 AM

is your oldest responsible enough to watch the baby?

I'm a big fan of your stories and love reading them, just have a hard time connecting this dot.

I pay for gas, but they put up for the hotel room.***

Oct 16, 2017, 8:42 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do not travel with a babysitter.

Oct 16, 2017, 9:04 AM [ in reply to SRS question, do you guys travel with a babysitter, or ]

Either the other kids will watch her, if they are with us, or the baby tags along for whatever we do (except the redhead things of course).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice, your oldest is close to driving age though, right?

Oct 16, 2017, 10:17 AM

I am assuming this means I cannot leave the 6 year old to watch the 4 and 2 year old.

Oldest is 15, middle is 10

Oct 16, 2017, 10:41 AM

I almost trust the 10 yo more than the 15 yo because I can't get him off of his cotdamm phone half the time. But to answer your question, I don't see the problem. Got to teach those kids responsibility at some point, knowwhatIsayin'?

Oh, and one more thing

Oct 16, 2017, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Awesome! ]

Went to the good beer store in North Myrtle while I was there, since there are no good beer stores in Aiken. Got these:

and a few others

Friday, woke up at 6:30am, watched beach sunrise, and left

Oct 16, 2017, 8:40 AM

my Gulf Coast paradise by 8:30 because I HAD to see my Tigers perform that night.

7 hour drive, no biggy, uneventful.

Gametime---Dabo and the boys put on a sh##show of epic proportions. Despite being older and wiser and not letting games affect me anymore, the magnitude of our ineptness ruins my mood for at least 24 hours.

Saturday-woke up pizzzed. Stayed pizzzed all day. Watched football pizzzed.

Sunday--Church, pizzzed all afternoon when rankings came out. Went to in-laws for dinner to celebrate son's b-day early.

2/10, better not have to do again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1/100.

Friday, took day off. Slept in, did chores at RH Mom's, ran a bunch of errands, got home in time to crack a beer for the weekend ruiner. Stupid Friday night game.

Saturday, chores around the house most of the day, went over to RH Mom's and let pup run off leash in the back yard for a while, ate pizza then went to play LOUD rock and roll with full electric band. We sounded good, had fun, but stupid Friday night game.

Sunday, slept in. Got up and drank coffee and was generally lazy for a few hours. Finally got moving and went to check out the new Lidl grocery store. Bought a few interesting things but mostly very meh and very crowded. Went the other direction for my normal Walmart run, came home and took pup for long walk. Stood about 6 feet away from a large doe and had a staring contest for 5 minutes until she got tired of it and casually walked away. The deer around the house have gotten really brazen in the last couple of years and I fully expect to wake up one morning to find several of them sitting around my dining room table and drinking my coffee. Ate supper and then watched 2 hour season finale of Fear The Walking Dead, then crashed. Stupid Friday night game.

Final tally: 1/100 Yelp stars, because stupid Friday night game.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgettable

Went to a wedding Friday night, never seen so many fat broadsmaids. One of the broadsmaids came in with the groomspersons and a person who was obviously of the female persuasion (quite butch doe) was dressed as a groomsperson and came in with the broadsmaids. HAHA, the times we live in, y'know?

At the reception, sat with all tarhole people. Were quite proud of their having escaped doom, they always knew their program was 'squeaky clean'. omigerd, y'know? THEN, scores started coming in from our game...

What a miserable night.

Slept 14 hours on Saturday.

Sunday, church. Took child back to Boone.

the good: sav82wife and i went over to hhi for the weekend

Oct 16, 2017, 8:45 AM

to celebrate our 34th anniversary! the bad: the tigers forgot they were playin on friday night till too late and sav82wife's dad passed away sunday afternoon.

Sorry to hear about your Pa-in-law***

Oct 16, 2017, 8:48 AM

Intense. Currently ######## it out as I type,

Oct 16, 2017, 8:47 AM

Wednesday evening my weekend started with the news that I can get the camper I wanted.
Thursday packed up the present camper and headed out
Friday drove back home and grabbed the pontoon, it actually ran well... we were happily surprised.
Went to bed with tears in eyes after our game.
Sat- family came around, did a chicken/sausage stir fry on the grill, boat rides, etc
Sun- just relaxed in the am, loaded up everything and came on home.
Mon-I was going to sleep late but a friend texted me at 6am, sitting around now debated if I want to open my work email or just face it all tomorrow (this is the part I'm currently figuring out as I type).

Man, new camper, pontooon running........

Oct 16, 2017, 9:27 AM

Somebody's had a good recent run with the Scratch-offs!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lutz, will definitely be selling the present camper with

Oct 16, 2017, 9:35 AM

proceeds going on the new camper loan, sold the golf cart and the 51 Ford for the money for the pontoon.
You know anybody that would like some parts to a 48 Panhead? I need a carport for the new camper.

USMNT lost, Panthers lost, Tigers lost, Arsenal lost

Oct 16, 2017, 8:49 AM

Grandfather in law is in hospital so wife spent Friday evening, Saturday evening, and Sunday after church at CMC main
Grandmother just got home from hospital (good thing)
Dad has pneumonia
Keurig at work didn't want to function properly this morning

3/10 - #### this weekend. Leave for Denver in 8 days though, so hopefully nobody on the sick list dies and we can have some fun.

Re: USMNT lost, Panthers lost, Tigers lost, Arsenal lost

Oct 16, 2017, 9:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSzWNtRnd_o

Meh - not bad - beer - family - no sleep

Oct 16, 2017, 8:49 AM

Friday to ATL to sit up overnight with a friend that had a total hysterectomy. Took her to another friends house to recover this week in North Georgia. Those friends were already drunk when we got there so I had to babysit the recovering patient. No sleep to speak of Friday or Saturday night. Sunday went to get my camper that I'm trying to sell (wanna buy a camper?). Got it home. Drank a beer. Went to play practice (I'm in a Christmas play at Electric City Playhouse in December). Came home. Ate a little and drank beer and went to bed. Tired today but bills must be paid.

Talk to me about the camper.***

Oct 16, 2017, 9:10 AM

Forest River Salem 27RB

Oct 16, 2017, 11:13 AM

2006 model I think. Basically new inside. Will need a new canopy eventually. In really good shape outside but not perfect. Missing one stabilizing jack on the left rear - it broke so I took it off and haven't replaced it yet. I need to figure out why the charger isn't working to keep the battery up all the way. It sleeps up to 9. Three bunks in the back, jackknife sofa, booth table that lays into a double bed, queen bed in front.

You're towing that with a Frontier?***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a F-150***

Oct 16, 2017, 3:25 PM

Little bit larger than what I'm looking for, but thanks for

Oct 16, 2017, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Forest River Salem 27RB ]

the info. I'm still kind of leaning towards a micro camper...something along the lines of a teardrop. Bigger would be better if we were going to hang around the campground, but I really just need a bed on wheels. We don't hang out and relax when we travel, we are in constant motion trying to see and do as much as possible.

Started off poor, went slightly up from there

Oct 16, 2017, 8:54 AM

Friday night - watched game on my phone while at the "Movie on the Lawn" fund raiser at the kids' school. So I didn't even get to drink beer. Got home to watch most of the second half from the couch, but had a phone call from work, so ... yeah.

Saturday - 7 miles @ 7:49/mi. Picked up sonof- for lunch then took him to his First Communion class. From there headed ITP to the Atlanta area BSA shop to get his uniform, since it's the only one open when people aren't at work. Long drive home then home in time to watch the Gators wear those fug uniforms.

Sunday - up for church, lunch then sonof-'s scout meeting. Home to help sonof- put the rest of his dump truck legos together. Dinner then the Giants' game.

Oh, and the beer I'd gotten for the weekend - Wolf Pup Session IPA by Golden Road - is way over-carbonated. Every single one turned into a mini-volcano. #annoyedface

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln...

Oct 16, 2017, 9:07 AM

So let's just ignore Friday.

Saturday: Played 18 at Cobblestone and had a delicious turkey & swiss when making the turn. From there, went back to the house and ignored the existence of football. Caught a late movie with my Moviepass(dew recommend). American Made(also dew recommend).

Sunday: Took the kid and family to the fair. A little bit hot, but not too bad. Greek Gyro, Fiske Fries, Fried Mushrooms, Fried Oreo, Fried Reeses, Chicken Teriyaki, Eggroll, in case y'all were wondering.

Monday: Fair food again..... I won't say any more our of fear.

Probably should read all of these before posting so I

Oct 16, 2017, 9:19 AM

don't use the same joke as ATL PAW MAN®

dilly dilly***

Oct 16, 2017, 9:21 AM

2/10, Tigers lose, Falcons crap the bed again

Oct 16, 2017, 9:15 AM

and I was in person to see it live this time. 2 points for dat natty doe

It got better

Oct 16, 2017, 9:33 AM

Friday-
no comment

Saturday-
up early to go to Waxaws to judge some BBQ. Good chicken, fair ribs, excellent pork, middling brisket
back home to go to a party at friend of wife. Didn't want food because of BBQ overload. They had a keg of Warsteiner so good brew

Sunday -
Lunch with mommer n dem
Errands
Went to see the Chinese Lanterns at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens- if you like cheesy lighted cloth animal sculptures and getting bumped by thousands of clueless yaboes this is the event for you. Did have a very tasty philly cheese steak egg roll though

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Waxhaw?

Oct 16, 2017, 9:42 AM

How did all the Ohio transplants do cooking BBQ?

Yeah I guess it does have an h and it's the battle

Oct 16, 2017, 9:55 AM

not the town that has the s

Saw a bunch of Shelby, Gaffney, and Belmont cookers I know. The Ohioans must have been the ones I didn't.

BBQ was above average

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Did you get any beers from Dreamchasers while in the 'Haw?

Oct 16, 2017, 9:59 AM

I've not tried any yet, but I keep reading good things about them.

Bill Spoon's grandson doing any competitions now?***

Oct 16, 2017, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Yeah I guess it does have an h and it's the battle ]

Don Munson can't pronounce Clelin Ferrell's name.

Oct 16, 2017, 10:22 AM

dum bass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

It's easy.....just picture one of the old barber shop men

Oct 16, 2017, 10:23 AM

from Coming to America saying "Cleveland".

No, it's the last name, he says "Furrell."

Oct 16, 2017, 10:26 AM

Like a Lunger saying "furriner."

Every. Time.

Bucktoothed jorted fool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

isn't this Munson's voice doing the pronunciations here?

Oct 16, 2017, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Don Munson can't pronounce Clelin Ferrell's name. ]

link below, go to #99's pic and click the little "green ear". It says "Ferr-ull"

on the radio he says something aking to "Fuuuhrll". Must have hit his head in Luhhhvull a few eeks ago.

http://www.clemsontigers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=28500&SPID=103701&SPSID=657772

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I know is how he said it during the game Friday night.

Oct 16, 2017, 10:34 AM

When the team is playing like shid, especially on defense, that little idiosyncrasy was causing me to think murderous thoughts.

Lemme tell you, it wasn't much easier listening to

Oct 16, 2017, 10:36 AM

Mack Brown's nasally pointless verbal meandering.

He's senile.

Oct 16, 2017, 10:43 AM

But he knows what our kicker is doing wrong, after one replay.

Re: Don Munson can't give the ball and strike count, score

Oct 16, 2017, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Don Munson can't pronounce Clelin Ferrell's name. ]

or even mention what inning it is. We know more about what he had for lunch than the game. What a dope.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Began with a sense of peace and calm, knowing new rules were

Oct 16, 2017, 11:27 AM

in place by our benevolent overlords to protect me and others from the vulgarity usually on display here.

Then Clemson lost. Then Saturday sucked. Then Blake Bortles was still Blake Bortles, and no amount of Fournette awesomeness is going to change that. But then wife and I did things that no longer may be mentioned on here, to protect us and our gentle minds from adult thoughts.

8/10, would do last 5 minutes of the weekend again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 11:50 AM

Friday, we lost a football game and our entire fan base went bonkers.

Saturday, I had to go to a farmer's market with my ole lady and then that night the crew and I got thrown out of a strip club.

Sunday, had to do all my grown up chores.

Needless to say, Monday couldn't get here soon enough.

Back in the old days (like a week ago) you could have told

Oct 16, 2017, 1:30 PM

us all about how you and the crew got kicked out of a strip club. Nowadays you'll be lucky if BMoist doesn't band you for mentioning such a nasty sexual filth infested place.

Re: Back in the old days (like a week ago) you could have told

Oct 16, 2017, 2:28 PM

You can tmale me for pigs if you'd like

Oct 16, 2017, 2:29 PM

I won't poast them on here.

had defeat ribeyes still tasty though***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:13 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 0/10....We lost.......Nuff said***

Oct 16, 2017, 3:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 4:23 PM

Friday - worked by the beach in Kona; ignored college football, happy that I did.

Saturday - watched and cheered on people doing Ironman Kona. Drank all day while doing this and then house party that night....lot of tequila and beer was had while sitting in lava rock wading pools in front of the house.

Sunday - allllllllllll day flights. Got home at 5am this morning. No booze, sorry I lied 7spots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 9:53 AM

I don't even know where to start...So much has happened in the past 4 months that I would have to share with you guys!

Oct 17, 2017, 11:10 AM

Gone has to wait longer since he was banded about an hour

Oct 17, 2017, 11:23 AM

ago.

He no show up as banded when I click on his user name***

Oct 17, 2017, 12:34 PM

Pardon my late contribution to this weekly thread.

Oct 17, 2017, 1:11 PM

I suffered great trauma Friday Night and just regained consciousness this morning. I'm still a little dazed.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic