Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Tavien Feaster Interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,998

Football Recruiting Update: Tavien Feaster Interview

Mar 25, 2015, 9:10 AM

Tavien Feaster Interview

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Tavien Feaster Interview

Mar 25, 2015, 9:29 AM

Wow...the guys on there butt hurt much? Think they spent half the interview trying to question his decision and chant SEC or Florida teams. How pathetic.

Mar 25, 2015, 9:46 AM

Sounds like these guys aren't convinced he is coming to clemson.

Mar 25, 2015, 11:07 AM

This kid is going to be a SUCCESS. Great head on his shoulder. Avoided and didn't respond to all the loaded questions and comments which could have made him look boastful, or that would have downgraded any team or conference. Stay away from all questions that could have started a mean fire storm throughout college football. This tell me this player is focus and not self centered. Kept his mind on what was important. Sounded like a team player. Plus, adknowledging the fan base. He definitely not a primodonna or a drama-queen type player. Sound likes he's coming to Clemson with his hardhat and work shoes so that he can earned his due process with the team.

Mar 25, 2015, 12:18 PM

The worst interviewers I have ever heard. They sounded very unprofessional and not happy about the young man's college choice. Hard to believe someone pays them for that quality of work.

Mar 25, 2015, 2:28 PM

That was a very difficult interview to listen to. Those guys are terrible. Thank goodness Tavien was thoughtful and committed to his decisions. He never spoke poorly of another college program and was promoting his future teammates at Clemson. Tavien was the much better speaker even though he is still a junior in high school. Clemson has a lot to look forward to with this student athlete.

Mar 25, 2015, 3:08 PM

Wow, that sounded like a 90's radio show from their parents basement. Difficult to endure. Tavien is a good kid. I know several people that are friends of the family. They all speak highly of him. Go back and count the times he said "yes sir" while skillfully avoiding their inane questions. He's going to represent Clemson well. He has too much character to have ever considered that dumpster fire of a program in Columbia

FSU homers

Mar 25, 2015, 4:13 PM

They really hate the SEC. I thought the interview was pretty good

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: FSU homers

Mar 25, 2015, 4:36 PM

lol #oppositehumorformula

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic