»
Topic: TNET: Redemption: Travis Etienne wants to leave it all out on the field for his brothers
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 9, 2020 4:15 AM by: AfricanTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

TNET: Redemption: Travis Etienne wants to leave it all out on the field for his brothers

[2]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 1:57 PM

Redemption: Travis Etienne wants to leave it all out on the field for his brothers

The last time Travis Etienne took the field in his home state, his Clemson Tigers walked out of the Superdome on the short end of a 24-6 loss to eventual national champion Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Etienne wasn’t at his best that day, but he’s hopeful for a different outcome this time around. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Redemption: Travis Etienne wants to leave it all out on the field for his brothers

[2]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 3:16 PM

Show them what they missed out on ETN! We play our A-game and we win this game!

Fake News...Tremayne is who whiffed on the block***

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 3:25 PM

Yes, it was #73 who whiffed...

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 4:21 PM

but you win as a team, and you lose as a team!

Go Tigers (the REAL ones).

2020 orange level member

Re: Fake News...Tremayne is who whiffed on the block***

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 9:01 PM

I think everyone missed blocks that game. And dropped passes. And missed tackles. Hard to believe it’s the last time we lost.

Re: TNET: Redemption: Travis Etienne wants to leave it all out on the field for his brothers

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 4:39 PM

I'll follow all game day good luck rituals for this one, including my purple #9 jersey.

Let's get #30!

[2]
Posted: Jan 7, 2020 9:39 PM

No luck in ourTigers winning. They don’t put Championship rings on smooth hands. We will win 30 games and another Natty against all odds. We win by 28 points.

Go Tigers ??

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Posted: Jan 7, 2020 4:54 PM

Looking forward to this game.

Are we man enough-- big and bad enough?

Posted: Jan 7, 2020 10:17 PM

Looking forward to this game.

Are we man enough-- big and bad enough?

A great line from a Four Tops song!

I just hope that he gets plenty of touches to run the ball

Posted: Jan 8, 2020 6:07 AM

passes are certainly OK, but use the man where he is the best!

Re: I just hodpe that he gets plenty of touches to run the ball

Posted: Jan 8, 2020 5:41 PM

How he is best is with the ball in his hands in space. Truth be told, if he can get into the back 7 via a pass, I like the odds. Kid can fly, and is even better in space.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 9, 2020 4:15 AM

So glad this #9 is in Clemson Orange! Believe he will be utilized in the passing game again to break him free! Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1631 people have read this post