Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun gets another chance at the Heisman!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Deshaun gets another chance at the Heisman!

Nov 17, 2016, 11:49 PM

Louisville worrying about their ranking couldn't take care of business. Now Deshaun needs a good couple of games to prove his case!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun gets another chance at the Heisman!

Nov 17, 2016, 11:54 PM

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch! ?????????? I gave back MUCH Twitter grief since it was 7-0! Life is good! Everyone thinks the offense is behind schedule, stats disagree! We are 250+ yards ahead after 10 games right now bs last season! Yes, we are rushing less. Bit they are selling out to stop our run! Let's go shock the world! Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2016, 12:40 AM

Yes he does but he probably needs these next 3 games to be monster games being that they are playing inferior opponents. No more bad play calling please and when they have their foot on the other teams throats please take them out. Let Deshaun finish teams off so he can overtake Mr. Jackson for the Heisman.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2016, 1:13 AM

...and if he thinks like that we're dead.

Margin of victory no longer matters.

Style points no longer matter.

Individual accolades and stats no longer matter.

Clemson has to win the next 3 - however pretty, however ugly - in order to make the playoff. We do and we're a 2 seed or a 3 seed at worst unless something really unexpected happens to Alabama.

If Deshaun wins the Heisman in the process, great, but IMHO you win the Heisman, if you do, by not thinking about winning the Heisman. Just play, and it all comes out in the wash in the end.

My sincere hope is all the players - including Deshaun - just kinda tune all that out and focus on business, or we're not going to be there and some chump 2-loss squad from the B1G that we could have beat in the playoffs is going to be standing in our spot on account of their reach-around of "quality losses".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic