Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer 35-17, this is our three-week anniversary. I love you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Deer 35-17, this is our three-week anniversary. I love you

Dec 20, 2014, 8:44 AM

today more than ever. My love for you grows with each day. I look forward to loving you for 49 more weeks.

Sincerely yours,
APM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer 35-17, this is our three-week anniversary. I love you

Dec 20, 2014, 8:55 AM

These past several weeks has been remarkbly differant.... pleasant. Our huge win three win ago was an early
Christmas gift that keeps on giving and giving....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2014, 9:00 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

49 weeks? What are you, a monogamist or something?

Dec 20, 2014, 9:11 AM

I still have deep and enduring love for the likes of 63-17, 45-0 and even 16-14. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 49 weeks? What are you, a monogamist or something?

Dec 20, 2014, 9:34 AM

I still have fond memories of Nov. 22, 1986 Tie 21/21 in Clemson. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. The break up was even.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence

Dec 20, 2014, 9:28 AM

in celebrating your epic victory over the 6 - 6 worst Carolina team since 2004.

It's not our fault you suck at football***

Dec 20, 2014, 9:30 AM

If that's the case

Dec 20, 2014, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

Then I have no idea why you brag about the 5-peat. More like 2, maybe 3 in a row.

When order is restored it is reason to be glad.***

Dec 20, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence

Dec 20, 2014, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

You can't lesson your loss with a confession of mediocrity. If you were allowed that luxury, you would also be able to make the same excuse for the other 65 losses to Clemson. Nice try though, but no cigar just b/c usuc!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time***

Dec 20, 2014, 9:52 AM

Ancient history, right????

Dec 20, 2014, 9:59 AM

66-44

Clemson

It's only happened once in your sorry history.

Dec 20, 2014, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time*** ]

It will never happen again.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Not gonna happen.***

Dec 20, 2014, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time*** ]

The last one is the one that endures for a year!

Dec 20, 2014, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time*** ]

And what about next year? Y'all looking at JUCO QBs or what?

And as for streaks, we are still 8-7 since 2000 even with a 5-year streak on your side. D@mn! That's just crazy!!!

Are you 6 years old?

Dec 20, 2014, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time*** ]

Actually, probably not far off...

Really! You have won less than 2 out of 5...***

Dec 20, 2014, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In spite of playing the first 60 at home.

Dec 20, 2014, 10:52 PM

Imagine that! For the first 60 years of the rivalry, we were always the visiting team, and we still won three out of every five games. Amazing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2015.. Gimme 5 of 7 everytime

Dec 21, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Gimme 5 of 6 every #### time*** ]

2016..Gimme 5 of 8 everytime
2017..Gimme..

Steve, please leave!!!!

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Actually 6-6 is pretty much your standard record

Dec 20, 2014, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

11 win seasons were the abberation not 6 losses.

Abberation?

Dec 20, 2014, 10:46 AM

Carolina has the better athletics program right now. Going to take a few more years for CU to do anything about that.

Re: Abberation?

Dec 20, 2014, 10:57 AM

Now that you're 5-1 in the last 6 games, how did you c*ck lovers like the 2-10 streak you had against us before your aberration started? Fact is, it took your best teams ever to have that streak, plus poor play on our part. You got the ball 15 extra times in the last few games. Last year you got it 6 extra times and won by 2 scores.

The beauty of this year isn't just the manhandling you got (which the score understated badly) but the trajectories of the programs. Your c*cks are going limp while our tigers are on the rise, and the fear projected in your fans' posts is palpable.

Welcome back to reality.

4-8 next year coot

Dec 20, 2014, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

Maybe 5-7

You're just going to have to ACCept it.

that's a bit nice

Dec 20, 2014, 11:09 AM

I see 3-9 or 2-10

Re: that's a bit nice

Dec 21, 2014, 5:59 AM

Easily 2/10, things have been in a drastic down turn for them the past few weeks that takes more than a year to recover from. Even though we had 12 really good recruits in Dabo's take over season, it took a few years to recover from that. The loss of a half dozen good recruits isn't just a slap on the wrist. It's a pretty good jolt!!!

Check this out and tell me which years were the outliers

Dec 20, 2014, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/sec/south_carolina/yearly_totals.php

6-6 is pretty much your standard year going back decades.

As for "athletics departments," the AD responsible for those improvements is sitting in College Station, Texas. Ray Tanner works for Spurrier.

Re: Check this out and tell me which years were the outliers

Dec 21, 2014, 10:30 PM

The best season they ever had before Slurrier, Joe Morrison was the coach in 1984, Morrison had one 10/2 season. After that one good season, they had a 1/10 season with Brad Scott, and a 0/11 season with Lou Hopzz. They then hire a recently fired Steve Slurrier that was pushing through the 60 year old door. Slurrier now trying to walk through that 70 year old door, and for himself and his family to enjoy his last years in retirement. And half the selfish fan base wants to kick him to the curb, the other half wants to hang him from a tall tree for even hinting that he didn't won't to work much longer. That's a screwed up bunch in cootlumbia.

Dec 20, 2014, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your little dirtrooster ### is funny!!!

LOL! Hey ####, did you know the ACC makes more money

Dec 20, 2014, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

per school than the SEC? .. You do realize there's more to college athletics than football right?

He doesn't realize Duke is one of the wealthiest

Dec 20, 2014, 8:54 PM

schools in the county

UNC?***

Dec 20, 2014, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 20, 2014, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

Surly you're not showing how ignorant you are by saying that the coots are the better FB program!!!

Dec 20, 2014, 10:02 PM

Palm trees and a fresh coat a' paint. Still a dump. I have seen hypodermic needles on the ground a hundred yards outside the gates of the Roach. You hope they're from a diabetic ...but know that is a low probability.
Dirty , ground huggin' dirtpeckers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 20, 2014, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

Now that made me laugh.

It took TWO Hall of Fame Coaches, $15 nights

Dec 22, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Abberation? ]

at The Whitney, and some serious Loubrication of the NCAA to raise you above mediocrity for 5 measly years. And still, the only Football Championship Banner you have is from 1969 in the (according to you) lowly ACC. Forget division championships, we don't count them, and we don't give out rings for 5th place finishes. You are right about one thing though, we sure as hail don't want to "catch up" to where your superior football program is. We would wear out 66 transmissions going that far in reverse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence***

Dec 20, 2014, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence

Dec 20, 2014, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]
Daddy.jpg(900.4 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

All season you told us how you were going to beat us. One

Dec 20, 2014, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

for the other hand and all that nonsense. Instead, you got you a$$es royally kicked. Can you imagine if our QB had TWO good legs? 2 good legs X 35-17 = 70-17... sounds about right. How many Clemson freshman took part in that ass-kicking anyways? Gonna get a lot worse for you, and yeah, we're going to take credit when we beat the snot out of an even worse #### team next year.

as we admire your tradition of sucking***

Dec 21, 2014, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Have to admire your tradition and commitment to excellence ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any chance at the end of warm-ups...

Dec 20, 2014, 9:30 AM

when Dabo wants arm in arm with the team, he could walk between Quinton Hall and Kyrin Priester?

Re: Walks

Our football win over a bad SC team is sweet, but already getting stale as they are beatings us in everything else.
We have problems in the whole athletic dept. AD needs answers.

Dec 20, 2014, 9:46 AM

Nice try coot!!!

Dec 20, 2014, 9:47 AM

One got mad. We win again .

DB23

Geez, 1 post and we already know this guy is a USuC

Dec 22, 2014, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer 35-17, this is our three-week anniversary. I love you ]

English major.

I love that I get to say

Dec 20, 2014, 9:39 AM

35-17 to LeadCoot all year.

Agree. Thank you A. Scott. Last Christmas, had to deal

Dec 20, 2014, 10:02 AM

"Give me five " coot crap. This year A Scott gave the coots five alright.

Re: Agree. Thank you A. Scott. Last Christmas, had to deal

Dec 20, 2014, 10:09 AM
35'd.jpg(204.6 K)

Blam. Clean-up in section 8.

DB23

Re: Agree. Thank you A. Scott. Last Christmas, had to deal

Dec 21, 2014, 1:06 PM

Thorn well.....LOL. Which one really counts? Yes, you're right. Football. Downhill slide for you idiots started this year. You boys in cootlumbia are down right stupid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic