Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo on XM Mad Dog Sports (Schein on Sports) just now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,930

Dabo on XM Mad Dog Sports (Schein on Sports) just now

Nov 14, 2019, 11:44 AM

“Trevor Lawrence is best player in college football. If he was starting a team from scratch, the first guy he would pick is Trevor Lawrence.”

“As a starter, he’s only played in one fourth quarter with the game on the line. Including the Championship game this past year.”

“Lawrence WOULD win the Heisman if he (Dabo) were to play him four quarters(s), but he isn’t going to play him that way.”

How does Trevor Lawrence NOT get a huge ego with someone as great as Dabo extolling your virtues like this?

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Dabo on XM Mad Dog Sports (Schein on Sports) just now

Nov 14, 2019, 11:55 AM

Trevor gets enough exposure for the NFL, Dabo doesn’t usually run the score up (rare occasion with one being scar I hope) this gives us an opportunity to see our 3-5 string in live action and gain invaluable experience and we also don’t have a lot of beat up players at the end. Everyone says he say easily sub because the quality of teams we play, which is not true by the end of the second qtr (most times first qtr) regardless of who we are playing. There are not many teams including Ohio st, ok, nd and Alabama that everyone dressed out played

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 14, 2019, 12:30 PM

Assume you know that NC State journalists and their HC are thinking CU did run-up the scoring in Raleigh last Sat. night.
Writers stated we should have taken the knee following the last NCSU turnover.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2019, 12:39 PM

The writers should have asked Doren why he took a timeout with around 25 seconds left.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC State (end) game

Nov 14, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo on XM Mad Dog Sports (Schein on Sports) just now ]

As I recall, our 2d string QB and players, even some 3d stringers, scored that last TD. By the way, aided by a Doeren timeout with less than a minute to play and just prior to the score. If NC State doesn’t want or like that....

... you know where I’m going, so never mind the rest.

Except, TL16 was not under center in the 4th quarter, right?

PS: Funny, Doeren didn’t appear to mention it during the post game handshake at midfield. . . or did I miss it?

Message was edited by: Uncle Bill®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 14, 2019, 12:06 PM

Re: TL not playing in the 4th quarter, I heard a stat from Mickey this morning that was interesting. Through 10 games, Etienne has 4 carries for 40 yds in the 4th quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Love the not-subtle shade at Bama for the CFP game last year

Nov 14, 2019, 12:56 PM

Classic clever Dabo...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,930
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic