Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coastal Carolina to play at UCLA in 2023
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 606

Coastal Carolina to play at UCLA in 2023

Dec 22, 2015, 11:40 AM

The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers will play at the UCLA Bruins in 2023, FBSchedules.com has learned.

Coastal Carolina will take on UCLA at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Sept. 16, 2023. The Chanticleers will receive a $1.1 million guarantee for the game, according to a copy of the contract obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request.

The game was scheduled with the condition that Coastal Carolina becomes a full member of the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) by 2018, per the contract.

Coastal Carolina is currently in the Football Championship Subdivision, but is slated to move up to the FBS and officially join the Sun Belt Conference on July 1, 2017. After one season as an FBS transitional team, they would then be eligible for full FBS status in 2018.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coastal Carolina to play at UCLA in 2023

Dec 22, 2015, 12:46 PM

I saw an article the other week that Coastal already has plans to expand their stadium to meet the FBS attendance standards. How it sounds...they are trying to get donations in order to expand. Really don't know if the move to the FBS level is good or bad for Coastal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic