»
Topic: B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 16, 2020 3:23 PM by: flpaws
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &

[2]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 10:36 AM

and a team shut-down if 5% of players are positive!

Saying, they will be lucky to survive this and have a season.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 10:38 AM

Spot on

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 10:47 AM

They will not make it through and they know it.

I figured earlier to get in a full conference slate plus

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 10:51 AM

2 bye weeks they would need to start on Oct 3. They are starting 3 weeks later than that. I really think two bye weeks are necessary this year to at least attempt to handle COVID rescheduling. One is really pushing it, and none is just going to be a sh*t show.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:34 AM

Prediction: some Big Ten team will lose a critical game because of players who had to miss the game due to COVID-19. I think there's a decent chance their 2020 FB Champ isn't even the best team.

Will governor "blackface" allow Virginia Tech to play a game

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:37 AM

?

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:35 AM

Agreed. Too many variables with no margin for error, simply perfect is what they need but that’s a lot to ask. We shall see though

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:45 AM

They are in panic mode...They know they will become irrelevant... Players will commit elsewhere and present players will portal to THE SOUTH...Hail,yayuh!!!

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 3:23 PM

I promise you Ohio State will not have a single player test positive. Their culture is so corrupt they are CFP/Natty or bust. I’m starting to hate Ryan Day more than I hated urban Meyer

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: For sale: 2 tickets top deck north section S row M and Brooks Center parking pass.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
800 people have read this post