Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tiger_thom
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 372

tiger_thom

Oct 12, 2013, 7:13 PM
ring.jpg(409.7 K)

Everytime I see your signature I smile. My Daddy's Clemson ring was broken like that the whole time he wore it. It broke once right after he got it and they sent it off to be fixed. It took 6 months and then it broke again, and he wouldn't get it fixed again because it didn't want to be without it for another 6 months. I attached a picture-- he was class of 67!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome

Oct 12, 2013, 7:35 PM

Sounds like dad's story. He had it fixed a few times and finally just left it. It's games like today that remind me most of watching football with dad. As folks would complain and moan and whine about not winning bigger he'd always just smile and say "Just win and enjoy it."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awesome

Oct 12, 2013, 7:46 PM

That's exactly how I feel about watching football with my dad. I remember when he had TVs and radios stacked on top of each other so he could watch the game, but listen to the Clemson playbyplay on the radio! Had my house broken into a few years ago and they cleaned out my jewelry case-- took Dad's ring (I had it made into a necklace) both my husband and my Clemson rings. The only thing that was recovered was Daddy's ring! <3

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 372
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic