Topic: At This Point....Why Even Go On With It? ---
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 30, 2020 6:41 PM by: BloodbeOrange®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

At This Point....Why Even Go On With It? ---

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 6:21 PM

No Chickenlina?????
Thats like Thanksgiving without the turkey. What are we supposed to eat?

I would rather have Clemson play themselves in a best of 5 Spring type games this season.

I would rather play all the programs in the state of SC even if Chickenlina is not involved.

Though it would cut my soul like a sharp glowing hot bladed knife would...I would rather not have Clemson play anybody this year. Only to minimize the chances to catch this virus. It just doesn't look right or feel right to have this season knowing everything that needs to be involved won't be.

Yes its exciting to play Miami...its exciting to play Notre Dame and its exciting and personal to play Chickenlina. I want to see the Clemson players that are NFL bouund because of their collegiate greatness go get it in one more time before they go. At what cost is it truly worth to just throw something onto the field when we all know it is just not feeling right.

Its like a certain food that taste the same every time you cook it to the exact specifications. It might not win all the awards but it taste good enough to win against any. When you just throw stuff together because you're in a rush to attain agendas or whatever....it just won't really taste the same. This year nobody is going to be at their best and it is not going to feel right.

Re: At This Point....Why Even Go On With It? ---

[1]
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 6:29 PM

Who gives a crapola about the Chickens? I certainly don't. But I want to play our games. My world doesn't stop because we can't play them . . I have sights on higher things. They aren't at this level. Forget 'em.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 6:34 PM

Might still cootola.

Sec commish was on FBalm’s show today.

He said that the SEC went to a 10 game schedule to get out of the guarantee games like FCS schools like Furman, Citadel, etc. and because they have a week between games and the SEC Championship game, teams could go back and add an 11th game to play the state rival non conf games.
He kept saying this is a fluid situation and will change...

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 6:41 PM

This season may yet happen, but I believe it is going to be a total S-show with weekly changes of all kinds.

2020 white level member

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
498 people have read this post