Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN- Play Station Vue
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

ACCN- Play Station Vue

Jul 31, 2019, 10:32 AM

I was just looking at their channels. Looks like the network will be on their Core, Elite, Ultra versions but not on Access package. Most likely their 5 day trial is my backup if my provider doesnt offer the network

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN- Play Station Vue

Jul 31, 2019, 10:46 AM

74TIGER said:

I was just looking at their channels. Looks like the network will be on their Core, Elite, Ultra versions but not on Access package. Most likely their 5 day trial is my backup if my provider doesnt offer the network

I don think t hat Vue has the local networks. I could be wrong. My backup plan if YouTubeTv does not sign on, is Hulu Live. I just checked an Vue only has the "On Demand Version" of Abc NbC CbS and Fox. That is a big RED Flag for me compared to Hulu Live and YouTubeTv. Its looking more an more like I will be switching to HULU Live because of the failure of YouTube TV to add the ACC network.

Message was edited by: EssoClub2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 11:34 AM

The only local channel I don't get with VUE is CBS. All others you mentioned are there, just fyi.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 12:43 PM

Gr8Tgr2003 said:

The only local channel I don't get with VUE is CBS. All others you mentioned are there, just fyi.

That is good to know , they must be asdding them in more areas

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: ACCN- Play Station Vue ]

Vue has the local channels too. I just switched to Hulu live which also carries ACCN for the same price as VUe plus you get Hulu

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 1:45 PM

I just looked at the list of channels on the PSvue website and didn't see the ACCN on any of the three most expensive packages for the Charlotte NC area. I do get ABC, CBS and NBC on the Core level package. What is your area?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jul 31, 2019, 1:57 PM

It was on the main Vue website channel list that I saw. I didnt check an area. I'm not anywhere near Charlotte or Clemson anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic