»
Topic: ACCN- Play Station Vue
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 31, 2019 1:57 PM by: 74TIGER
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

ACCN- Play Station Vue

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 10:32 AM

I was just looking at their channels. Looks like the network will be on their Core, Elite, Ultra versions but not on Access package. Most likely their 5 day trial is my backup if my provider doesnt offer the network

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: ACCN- Play Station Vue

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 10:46 AM

74TIGER said:

I was just looking at their channels. Looks like the network will be on their Core, Elite, Ultra versions but not on Access package. Most likely their 5 day trial is my backup if my provider doesnt offer the network

I don think t hat Vue has the local networks. I could be wrong. My backup plan if YouTubeTv does not sign on, is Hulu Live. I just checked an Vue only has the "On Demand Version" of Abc NbC CbS and Fox. That is a big RED Flag for me compared to Hulu Live and YouTubeTv. Its looking more an more like I will be switching to HULU Live because of the failure of YouTube TV to add the ACC network.

Message was edited by: EssoClub2®

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 11:34 AM

The only local channel I don't get with VUE is CBS. All others you mentioned are there, just fyi.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 12:43 PM

Gr8Tgr2003 said:

The only local channel I don't get with VUE is CBS. All others you mentioned are there, just fyi.

That is good to know , they must be asdding them in more areas

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jul 31, 2019 11:35 AM

Vue has the local channels too. I just switched to Hulu live which also carries ACCN for the same price as VUe plus you get Hulu

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 1:45 PM

I just looked at the list of channels on the PSvue website and didn't see the ACCN on any of the three most expensive packages for the Charlotte NC area. I do get ABC, CBS and NBC on the Core level package. What is your area?

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 1:57 PM

It was on the main Vue website channel list that I saw. I didnt check an area. I'm not anywhere near Charlotte or Clemson anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 6  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
752 people have read this post