Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A great image from last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

A great image from last night

May 31, 2020, 1:29 PM

I’m no fan of cops. But this image is not really about that cop. It’s about some blk men helping a member of their community that may be otherwise in a bad situation

This cop was separated from his squad, in the midst of a riot. The group of blk mean made a chain around him to protect him

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: A great image from last night

May 31, 2020, 1:49 PM

That's a great image and one that doesn't get nearly enough play because the partisans on either side are just busy screeching that they're the real victims here.

Those guys, on the other hand, knew what they were about. They were about the protest and the statement...and they clearly knew that it wasn't just the wrong message but, well, wrong to let some random cop catch a mob beatdown or worse. And they put their own butts on the line to protect the guy.

Kudos for those fellas, and we need a lot more of them. In a just society those are the guys we'd be taking note of and pinning medals on because what they're doing there is about as genuinely "woke" as it gets.

That is the side of right, summed up in one photo. And you're right, nobody is paying nearly enough attention.

Just my .02 worth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll say it again

May 31, 2020, 1:52 PM

Re: I’ll say it again

May 31, 2020, 1:56 PM

T3Tiger said:

The blacks have not been the problem. Maybe some involved with looting but they didn’t start the violence. It’s the little millennial and gen z white boys who are angry at the world, like some on here, who are causing the problems. I’m glad they are being called out by both sides.

Oh, there's plenty of anger among older Gen X and Boomer white guys fueling the fire too.

One of them seems to be called Derek Chauvin.

Dude get real

May 31, 2020, 2:22 PM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic