Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A few conditions I would set to let KB return.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

A few conditions I would set to let KB return.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:30 AM

1. You apologize to the entire team in a team meeting.
2. You have a press conference where you look straight at the camera and apologize to Tiger nation.
3. When position meetings are being held you are over at Memorial Stadium running steps.
4. You start back with the team by running the scout team.
5. On your return you are third string QB.
6. Playing time, if any, will be earned by your attitude.
7. Your count is NO BALLS and two strikes. You better guard the plate and make every swing count. Any misstep and you are out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A few conditions I would set to let KB return.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:32 AM

He is not coming back that bridge is not only burned but blown up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:33 AM

I dont see it happening. And staying and not playing if he had done that would have gone by the boards pretty quickly yesterday

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:33 AM

Glad you’re not the coach. He’s not coming back so moot point.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:34 AM

Dabo and company better never let that guy come back !! #### on his I wasn’t given fair shot! Get him off campus

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:38 AM

He will not come back. relationship fractured. But it's funny how fast people turn there back on you. GO TIGERS

Sep 30, 2018, 8:38 AM

Not a chance of that happening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: A few conditions I would set to let KB return. ]

We did not turn our back on him , in fact it is 180 the opposite. KB when presented with the HC decisions up and transfered, then when to chucking grenades on his way out the door. He in fact blew up that relationship, him alone and it is time you got that through that thick head of yours. In fact most could understand him wanting to transfer to allow another year, we cannot swallow the grenade attack. Now if you have nothing to counter that I suugest you shut up and go away. You may just be KB given that you just signed up and strangely the beginning to letters of screen name equals KB.

Sep 30, 2018, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: A few conditions I would set to let KB return. ]

Dabo hasn’t turned his back on him, that’s all that matters. I just wonder who his confidants are? I mean I think he just made a quick emotional decision. He has til Wednesday. Whether any fan likes it or not. Personally I’m conflicted, but The guys don’t need anymore drama. So maybe for the team going forward it’s just best to keep it moving. All in means all in.

And then let the players know that they can manipulate

Sep 30, 2018, 8:40 AM

the coaches to do what they want? No thanks. You had your chance, you showed your colors, if you are a part of the team, you are there when tings are tough - you made your choice, best of luck, but you are no longer a tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:40 AM

KB wants to be a starter. He will not be the starter once Trevor is healthy again. Therefore KB is not coming back. End of story. Let’s just move on guys. Chase is a serviceable backup right now

Sep 30, 2018, 8:52 AM

Are you Dabo?

Should not even be considered. He made his choice....

Sep 30, 2018, 8:53 AM

and now should live with consequences. You can't just leave and then expect to return when conditions are more favorable. Not fair to anyone else on the team who stuck it out, especially not fair to Chase Brice.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are no conditions.***

Sep 30, 2018, 8:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: There are no conditions.***

Sep 30, 2018, 9:32 AM

Let it go & move on ___ Kelly is not coming back____________________________period !

Not just no, but heck no.

Sep 30, 2018, 9:36 AM

KB isn’t wanted or needed on our team. I wish him the best, as long as it is somewhere besides Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Not just no, but heck no.

Sep 30, 2018, 10:49 AM

Agree. Don't need him, don't want him, wish him the very best except if he ever plays against Clemson or ends up with a team I detest (which is actually kind of a long list).

Let it go, he is gone. Deal with it.***

Sep 30, 2018, 10:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 10:31 AM

I’m not sure why this is still being discussed. Dabo gave him until last Wednesday to come back. He didn’t. He’s gone and being as selfish as he seems to be. It is a good thing. He is NOT returning. Move on, the team has.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 10:33 AM

Are you the coach? No?

Dabo, the coach, made a great decision that allowed Bryant the opportunity to go elsewhere; if Bryant choose to do so. Classy act, imo.

Bryant, made a reactionary decision to transfer.

Lawrence, made a bad decision NOT to slide feet first.

The tiger's current situation is just worst case scenario - but really isn't anyone's failt; least of all Bryant's.

If, Bryant hasn't officially withdrawn from Clemson - then there may be an iota of a chance that Bryant may rejoin the Tigers. At the end of the day, that's up to Bryant and Dabo - an NOONE else.

If that ever came to fruition, I'm sure that Bryant won't be given any promises from Dabo - other than the opportunity to compete for playing time AS A BACKUP QUARTERBACK.

Were it up to me (and it's not)...

Sep 30, 2018, 12:36 PM

returning would not be an option for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic