Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty sure UGA doesn't have a full indoor practice facility
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Pretty sure UGA doesn't have a full indoor practice facility

Aug 9, 2013, 4:04 PM

http://www.secrant.com/rant/display.aspx?p=43635621&pg=2

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: Pretty sure UGA doesn't have a full indoor practice facility

Aug 9, 2013, 4:07 PM

oops. Response to Lemmer001

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

That's cute.***

Aug 9, 2013, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

that is horrible***

Aug 9, 2013, 4:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's where they sit around and talk about how they

Aug 9, 2013, 4:18 PM

almost beat Bama that one time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to say to be in a neighboring state

Aug 9, 2013, 4:21 PM

they find more reasons to not play Bama than anyone I've ever seen. Yet they can always play Auburn. Even when they are down because "they're our rival" (said in smarmy sqeeky Ga voice)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's where they sit around and talk about how they

Aug 9, 2013, 4:28 PM [ in reply to That's where they sit around and talk about how they ]

so says the tigerfan who 3-12 versus Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never said we were any better.

Aug 9, 2013, 4:38 PM

Just that you and your fans are pathetic.

Re: That's where they sit around and talk about how they

Aug 9, 2013, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: That's where they sit around and talk about how they ]

Hey we were 3-0 against them at one time (1905). We've only played one game against them since 1975 so it's a little hard to compare. Maybe we'll play them this season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that is horrible- pretty sad

Aug 9, 2013, 4:19 PM [ in reply to that is horrible*** ]

for the almighty SEC. I figured they'd have a full sized on trimmed in gold leaf or something

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that is horrible- pretty sad

Aug 9, 2013, 4:42 PM

it is not a full size facility and was never suppose to be. occasionally it will be used for walk-throughs/light workouts but is mainly used in recruiting and media functions. you tigers have a real nice indoor facility (really like the moat)however it is not a priority for Uga at this time mainly because we are landlocked and do not want to lose one of our three outdoor practice fields. The logical solution would be to take in the adjacent track/field facility and build it there. i really don't think we lose any athletes over this issue....our facilities are top knotch.

Especially when the banquet in that cute little hall

Aug 9, 2013, 5:05 PM

includes knish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

That's half-@$$ for the largest University in JAWJA***

Aug 9, 2013, 5:06 PM [ in reply to that is horrible*** ]

Same size as the screened porch on the back of my house***

Aug 9, 2013, 5:08 PM

Auburn is our rival.

Aug 9, 2013, 4:33 PM

That game has been played for over a century. The facility issue is one that isn't likely to be solved any time soon, but it's not a money issue. It's a logistics issue.

Re: Auburn is our rival.

Aug 9, 2013, 5:28 PM

Yeah i read that somewhere. I wasn't making fun or anything. the post was in response to all the rainy weather we've had. What do you guys do during the rain? i know before we built the new place last year we would practice on a short indoor field in the indoor track facility. But it was only about 50 yards long and the ceiling wasn't very high.

Re: Auburn is our rival.

Aug 9, 2013, 5:32 PM

I didn't think you were making fun. Besides I'm a georgia fan and I make fun of the fact that our indoor facility is only 15 yards long. Haha. They've talked about building one a couple of miles from the outdoor facilities, but Richt said he didn't want to have to bus the team that far. Go figure.

They have to load up and drive 1 hour to Flowery Branch

Aug 9, 2013, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Auburn is our rival. ]

Someday uGAY will be up to ACC standards. And Richt was denied TWICE by Prez Michael Adams for an indoor facility. Don't let these inbred's stinkin up our board say otherwise. Looks like the university Prez has their head coaches back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They have to load up and drive 1 hour to Flowery Branch

Aug 9, 2013, 6:23 PM

Yes he was, but Richt also hasn't pressed the issue. Bottom line is they wont build one because there is nowhere to build it, at least that's the excuse they use.

Should have told the contractor they wanted the

Aug 9, 2013, 5:35 PM

Great Dane size kennel.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic