Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers needed for my Dad, had a heart attack outside gate 9
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Prayers needed for my Dad, had a heart attack outside gate 9

Oct 5, 2015, 3:49 PM

As we were going into the stadium just before the game, my dad grabbed my shoulder and said "Shane, Oh no" then collapsed into my arms. I eased him to the ground and watched as he went into cardiac arrest in my arms. I got up and began yelling for help and two people were there within seconds giving him CPR and working with him until the ems got there. the ems was there in literally seconds and they moved us into the ambulance so the buses could come around the stadium. Last time I looked out there were what seemed like a hundred or more Clemson and ND fans in a prayer circle praying.
He was in full cardiac arrest for 10 minutes until they brought him back, it took three shocks from the paddles to bring him back. He is in Greenville Memorial now in CCU but he is stable. We are waiting for the doctors to do a heart cath this afternoon and if they find blockage they will put a stint in while they are in there.
Tiger Nation thank you all for your prayers outside Saturday night and ask for the prayers to keep coming. He has had several open heart surgeries back around 2001, so please pray they can find what was wrong and fix it. First thing he asked when he woke up was "Did we win??" God is good people, and prayer can make miracles happen, I got to see one Saturday night!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic