Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 14, 2019 10:24 AM by: classof1994®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Plyler's Blog: Basketball Frustration; Five-Star Recruiting

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 9:23 AM

Basketball Frustration; Five-Star Recruiting

Email Bag

In this format, we will publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
What I saw on Wednesday in Charlotte is basically what I have seen since the late ’60s. It is Clemson b

Full Story »

I bet "JT" is fun at parties, he seems like a complete

[3]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:07 AM

moran and total dipchit.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Let's talk about Mackey's decision making skills

[3]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:11 AM

when he contemplated whether or not to include this shyatt on Tnet.

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I can only imagine the internal struggle...

[2]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:16 AM

"Well, this email that got sent to my mail sack is full moran. I don't want to include it in my mail sack 'blog' but dang I need content because I have only received 4 emails in my mail sack over the last 3 months. So I guess I'll have to use it."

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I imagined he made the decision by flipping a

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:24 AM

two headed coin.

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Re: Plyler's Blog: Basketball Frustration; Five-Star Recruiting

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:22 AM

Zion picked Duke over Clemson....D*MN IT!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (2) Section Q row X...$2500 for the pair. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1080 people have read this post