Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, it's game week, so this calls for a move of Sirius Thurs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 501

Ok, it's game week, so this calls for a move of Sirius Thurs

Aug 26, 2014, 9:29 AM

to whenever one feels the Sirius is strong with them.

Question about our running backs.

Ok, I get D.J. Howard is the starter. And I'm ok with that move. Nothing would thrill me more than to see the D.J. Howard that thrashed the WarTigerEagles defense in 2011. I hope he is that version of himself again.

But I can't seem to help to think, that Gallman and Davidson are going to be more effective running the ball. So has anybody thought about this?

Is DJ the starter because he's been a system guy for years now. Probably knows the pass protections like the back of his hand. Don't get me wrong I know he'll get carries, but is he our major pass protecting back? At least until Davidson and Gallman can get accustomed to doing it week in and week out and learning the system more and more? I'm just spit balling here. Just wondered what you guys thinks.

TIA is a good woman

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we're gonna go fast and make UGA hurt on defense

Aug 26, 2014, 9:33 AM

we are going to keep rotating backs in and run it at them all night...

even if our first few drives are unsuccessful, we will keep going fast and running it right at them and wear them down over the course of the game...

doesn't matter who starts

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

We go fast

Aug 26, 2014, 9:41 AM

I agree and once we are able to get multiple first downs on a drive then it will just be whoever is fresh or whoever is finding success.

This first game is for the coaches to really see who's got "it". DJ starts, but everyone will get an opportunity to shine

Replies: 2
| visibility 501
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic