Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We lose...according to this:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

We lose...according to this:

Jul 31, 2013, 8:19 AM

http://www.dawgsports.com/2013/7/30/4569602/2013-college-football-season-georgia-bulldogs-clemson-tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We lose...according to this:

Jul 31, 2013, 8:26 AM

well no sense going or watching I guess. I'll take tickets of anyones hads who wants to bail. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a bad read

Jul 31, 2013, 8:31 AM

The guy's obviously got his history down and shows good respect for the rivalry. Obviously, I think Clemson wins. But, it's a good enough match-up that I think a valid case could be built for either team pulling it out. At least he didn't go full homer and have UGA winning by 14+.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Homer or not... Clemson by 10+.***

Jul 31, 2013, 8:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Homer or not... Clemson by 10+.***

Jul 31, 2013, 1:51 PM

I agree Solos. But, I just have to ask?? Why are you so adamant about us winning by 10+??

For the record, I hope your right, but would love to see 20+! 8-)

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thus the "+".***

Jul 31, 2013, 3:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm planning to buy his book

Jul 31, 2013, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Not a bad read ]

on the Clemson UGA rivalry. Written by a UGA fan and published by the Clemson University Press.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think wheter we win or not depends on if we stop their

Jul 31, 2013, 9:27 AM

running game. If Gurley/Marshall are getting 6 yards per carry and they have a lot of long drives, we won't get the number of plays we need on offense. Those 3rd down conversions from the qb scrambles and not stopping the run have killed us against USC.

Nice to see someone who understands the depth of the rivalry

Jul 31, 2013, 9:41 AM

...obviously, we don'[t share the same mindset about the game outcome, but the young folks who don't grasp what a monumental rivalry this once was are missing half the fun of this game.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend to agree with his analysis but not the outcome

Jul 31, 2013, 9:43 AM

His comparison of the LSU and SC games is spot on. But our coaches are smart enough to know that too. Chad Morris is too smart not to make adjustments (which he did and is one reason we won the LSU game) and our defense is improving.

I still think we will a close, exciting game.

Go Tigers (aka Fort Hill Felines)!

Jul 31, 2013, 1:48 PM

This is actually a very well written article (albeit biased obviously) and a thorough breakdown of the rivalry.

My only guess however, is this guy is grasping at straws THINKING that his Dawgs are facing the same defense he saw last year.

Coaches Brooks, Venables & Reed will prove otherwise.

There is NO WAY Jawja rings us up for 42 points. Just not gonna happen!

Go Tigers!!!

Jul 31, 2013, 3:04 PM

I like how they call us the "Country Gentlemen" ....I wish Clemson would bring that mascot back!

Jul 31, 2013, 3:41 PM

Very good article from top to bottom. This will be the first Georgia-Clemson game I'll have seen since becoming a Clemson student/fan (arrived the fall after the 2003 game). I've always had a soft spot for UGA, but obviously my top allegiance is to Clemson. I cannot wait for this game.

For those calling him biased, I wouldn't go that far. He has them winning by 3 points. A lot of people are going to pick UGA to win this game. They've got a fantastic offense and our defense has been inconsistent. Obviously I hope to prove everyone wrong, but we can't call "biased!" every time someone doesn't pick us to win.

10÷

Apr 12, 2011, 2:21 PM

Yeah for Georgia beating Clemson!

This may very well be the toughest game of the year for us

Jul 31, 2013, 5:32 PM

I would HATE to lose this year, only to have to go to their place next year... And then who knows the next time we get a crack at them.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2013, 5:33 PM

well, you'd have to admit he backed that prediction up with some interesting facts. I think he was on track with that score.....i'm just not so sure who will have the 42.

Re: Re: We lose...according to this:

Jul 31, 2013, 7:46 PM

Both teams are going score points. Lots of them!

Which teams defense shows up is an entirely different matter!

Go Tigers!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic