Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These are the words of Donald Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 757

These are the words of Donald Trump

Apr 1, 2020, 9:25 PM

Every single sentence came directly from Trump's mouth. Not a single word or sentence was changed, added or subtracted. This is all Trump talking about the Coronavirus. These are Trump's exact, unfortunate words:

"The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We have it totally under control. I’m not concerned at all. It’s one person coming in from China. We pretty much shut it down. It will all work out well. We’re in great shape. Doesn’t spread widely at all in the United States because of the early actions that myself and my administration took. There’s a chance it won’t spread. It’s something that we have tremendous control over."

"Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. Just stay calm. It will go away. The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. This is their new hoax."

"Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. Totally ready. We’re rated number one for being prepared. We are so prepared like we never have been prepared. Taking early intense action, we have seen dramatically fewer cases of the virus in the United States. We’re very much ahead of everything."

"This is a flu. I didn’t know people died from the flu. Here, we’re talking about a much smaller range. It is very mild. Some people will have this at a very light level. Some of them go to work."

"The mortality rate is much, much better. In my opinion it’s way, way down. I think it’s substantially below 1 percent. A fraction of 1 percent. I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along. This is just my hunch."

"We have very little problem in this country. We only have five people. We only have 11 cases. Out of billions of people, 15 people. They’re getting better, and soon they’re all going to be better, hopefully. We’re going very substantially down, not up."

"The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point. To this point, and because we have had a very strong border policy, we have had 40 deaths. As of this moment, we have 50 deaths. I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be."

"Frankly, the testing has been going very smooth. The tests are all perfect. Anybody that wants a test can get a test. The tests are beautiful. We have a tremendous testing setup."

"I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. We are very close to a vaccine. A matter of months. You take a solid flu vaccine, you don’t think that could have an impact? Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. Based on very strong evidence."

"I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter. No way I’m going to cancel the convention. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

"We’re the ones that gave the great response. I’d rate it a 10. We’ve done a fantastic job. I think they should be appreciative. Gallup just gave us the highest rating. The highest on record."

"I like this stuff. I really get it. Maybe I have a natural ability. We think it’s going to have a very good ending. We’re going to win faster than people think. I hope."

"This blindsided the world! Who could have ever predicted a thing like this? This was something that nobody has ever thought could happen to this country."

"I’ve always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously."

"If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for anyplace in the world. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus. I didn’t say Easter. It was just an aspiration. I am giving consideration to a QUARANTINE."

"So you’re talking about 2.2 million deaths. If we could hold that down…between 100,000 and 200,000, and we all together have done a very good job. START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!! Invoke “P”. I want our life back again."

"It was nobody’s fault. No, just things that happened. I don’t take responsibility at all."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What will the words of Felix go down in history as?***

Apr 1, 2020, 9:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This

Apr 1, 2020, 9:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you Chuck and tbalm joined forces

Apr 1, 2020, 9:37 PM

Think of all the political "fun" you could satisfy each other.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how...

Apr 1, 2020, 10:10 PM

Someone can quote Trump exactly on his own stupidity, without comment, and those of you who are in love with him will still attack the person quoting him.

Unreal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I like how...

Apr 1, 2020, 11:20 PM

Rain man was right about Wapner coming on too, but the fixation still got a little old after a while.

We have a couple left and right wingers here who are the 2020’s message board equivalent of someone in the 1970’s sitting around with basement walls full of newspaper clippings. I hope they’re ok deep down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha yep. It’s funny to see reporters do this recently in his press briefings.

Apr 2, 2020, 6:51 AM [ in reply to I like how... ]

They’ll read off a quote or two, and then Trump gets triggered and starts attacking them. The reporter can’t even get to their question, he’s so triggered he won’t let them finish. He and his supporters are not fans of bringing up Trump quotes.

Re: Haha yep. It’s funny to see reporters do this recently in his press briefings.

Apr 3, 2020, 12:44 AM

Had to get in on the circle jerk, huh?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like how...

Apr 3, 2020, 12:42 AM [ in reply to I like how... ]

What politician cannot be cited in the same manner. Why is Trump so special?

BTW catahoula you are one of the biggest cuntz on here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's always easy to tell when xtiger can't argue with the

Apr 2, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to If you Chuck and tbalm joined forces ]

facts

Yeah, but who cares? He's #1 on Facebook

Apr 1, 2020, 9:54 PM

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Re: Yeah, but who cares? He's #1 on Facebook

Apr 2, 2020, 7:33 AM

This guy is SO narcissistic that they are going to have to come up with a new word (and a new goddess ?) to describe him - any suggestions ??

I underestimated the impact of this virus ...

Apr 1, 2020, 10:17 PM

I compared it to the flu.
I thought the country was overreacting.
I was POed after the basketball tournaments were canceled.
I thought the media overplaying the potential impacts to the medical systems and mortality rates.
I thought the economic impact was too high.

I didn’t have access to the information of the world’s greatest intelligence services, medical community, academic institutions, military services, FEMA, CDC etc.

I was wrong. I missed it he virus’s potential impact but I didn’t have access to all the assets of the US government.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I underestimated the impact of this virus ...

Apr 2, 2020, 7:36 AM

If only our President could admit his mistakes, the American people would be more understanding and forgiving.

If only ALL of us would be more willing to wait on solid information before we made up our minds.

Re: I underestimated the impact of this virus ...

Apr 3, 2020, 12:52 AM [ in reply to I underestimated the impact of this virus ... ]

Trump might have access to it all but it doesn't mean he or anyone else can absorb and process it all. Every administration has holdover bureaucrats that are more or less hostile to it, Trump's has it in spades so they have to be careful of who they trust. You can bet Trump had many people telling him not to worry, it won't amount too much, etc. The funny thing is it's true to this point yet Libs are screaming for his crucifixion anyway.

Re: These are the words of Donald Trump

Apr 1, 2020, 10:18 PM

Felix2® said:

Every single sentence came directly from Trump's mouth. Not a single word or sentence was changed, added or subtracted. This is all Trump talking about the Coronavirus. These are Trump's exact, unfortunate words:

"The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We have it totally under control. I’m not concerned at all. It’s one person coming in from China. We pretty much shut it down. It will all work out well. We’re in great shape. Doesn’t spread widely at all in the United States because of the early actions that myself and my administration took. There’s a chance it won’t spread. It’s something that we have tremendous control over."

"Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. Just stay calm. It will go away. The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. This is their new hoax."

"Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. Totally ready. We’re rated number one for being prepared. We are so prepared like we never have been prepared. Taking early intense action, we have seen dramatically fewer cases of the virus in the United States. We’re very much ahead of everything."

"This is a flu. I didn’t know people died from the flu. Here, we’re talking about a much smaller range. It is very mild. Some people will have this at a very light level. Some of them go to work."

"The mortality rate is much, much better. In my opinion it’s way, way down. I think it’s substantially below 1 percent. A fraction of 1 percent. I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along. This is just my hunch."

"We have very little problem in this country. We only have five people. We only have 11 cases. Out of billions of people, 15 people. They’re getting better, and soon they’re all going to be better, hopefully. We’re going very substantially down, not up."

"The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point. To this point, and because we have had a very strong border policy, we have had 40 deaths. As of this moment, we have 50 deaths. I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be."

"Frankly, the testing has been going very smooth. The tests are all perfect. Anybody that wants a test can get a test. The tests are beautiful. We have a tremendous testing setup."

"I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. We are very close to a vaccine. A matter of months. You take a solid flu vaccine, you don’t think that could have an impact? Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. Based on very strong evidence."

"I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter. No way I’m going to cancel the convention. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

"We’re the ones that gave the great response. I’d rate it a 10. We’ve done a fantastic job. I think they should be appreciative. Gallup just gave us the highest rating. The highest on record."

"I like this stuff. I really get it. Maybe I have a natural ability. We think it’s going to have a very good ending. We’re going to win faster than people think. I hope."

"This blindsided the world! Who could have ever predicted a thing like this? This was something that nobody has ever thought could happen to this country."

"I’ve always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously."

"If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for anyplace in the world. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus. I didn’t say Easter. It was just an aspiration. I am giving consideration to a QUARANTINE."

"So you’re talking about 2.2 million deaths. If we could hold that down…between 100,000 and 200,000, and we all together have done a very good job. START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!! Invoke “P”. I want our life back again."

"It was nobody’s fault. No, just things that happened. I don’t take responsibility at all."

Would you rather hear the words “ hey guys, we aren't going to make it through the night! So hide your women and children, lock yourselves up the best way you can because chaos is about to commence! There is going to be looting, rioting, stealing and killing, so fend for yourselves the best way you can”!

Would this make you happier? Geez! If Trump wasn’t president I think some of your heads would explode from all the unspoken words building up. Well, probably not because I’m sure there will be something else you guys will find to whine about!

You have enough TP for your nose...?***

Apr 1, 2020, 10:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have enough TP for your nose...?***

Apr 1, 2020, 11:04 PM

I just don’t get the obsession. I’m not defending trump or condemning Trump either way. As a matter of fact I think absolutely no one was prepared to know or would have known the extent of all this crap.
I just don’t know what you would have someone do or say.

Literally everything that is being done all over the world to fix the problem is nothing more than educated guesses and people scrambling to concoct medicines to treat ( not cure ) treat CV symptoms.

Obsession is a terrible thing.

Haha so the alternative in your mind is to push the narrative of

Apr 2, 2020, 6:56 AM [ in reply to Re: These are the words of Donald Trump ]

we’re all gonna die and there will be anarchy?

Let me propose a third option- what he is saying now. His message now is, this is very serious, here are the projections of deaths, but also we are going to get through this. He’s sending the right message now, conveying the seriousness and gravity of the situation, but also offering hope. People wanted this message much sooner though, instead of the lies.

You need to lay off the extremism. There are other options besides “this is a hoax” and “the world is ending.”

Re: Haha so the alternative in your mind is to push the narrative of

Apr 2, 2020, 8:26 AM

we’re all gonna die and there will be anarchy?

Let me propose a third option- what he is saying now. His message now is, this is very serious, here are the projections of deaths, but also we are going to get through this. He’s sending the right message now, conveying the seriousness and gravity of the situation, but also offering hope. People wanted this message much sooner though, instead of the lies.

You need to lay off the extremism. There are other options besides “this is a hoax” and “the world is ending.”

Noooo, read what I said. Absolutely no one, Democrat or republicans or any other government in the world new the seriousness of it in the beginning. Quit pretending.

The majority of the country grasped the seriousness well before the president,

Apr 2, 2020, 9:06 AM

and that’s the problem.

Re: The majority of the country grasped the seriousness well before the president,

Apr 2, 2020, 11:57 AM

and that’s the problem.

That’s why every country in the world was so prepared right? I guess Trump was in charge of all those countries preparedness too right?

You really do love him don’t you? No one was prepared, the US

Apr 2, 2020, 12:08 PM

wasn’t prepared, and I’m not criticizing him for that. All of this changed very fast. But as it grew in the US, the majority of America began to realize how serious it was. Meanwhile, Trump was still ignoring the facts and downplaying the seriousness of it. The fact that a large part of Americans took it more seriously than he did as the facts became more clear is the problem.

I know you Trumpies get triggered anytime says a bad word about your hero, but I’m not complaining that he wasn’t prepared ahead of time. His response to the facts and his ignoring it for so long is the problem.

Re: You really do love him don’t you? No one was prepared, the US

Apr 2, 2020, 6:30 PM

No. I don’t love any leader (s) present or past and never will. I’m just trying to piece together In my mind a puzzle of why someone would continuously obsess and sensationalize another human to the ranks of where it becomes an unhealthy level. Even you guys NYC democratic friend Cocamo or whatever his name is, downplayed it worse than anybody.

Im not sure I understand the gibberish in your last sentence.

Apr 2, 2020, 10:52 PM

And as an independent living in Virginia, why would a Democrat in New York be my friend?

And yes it’s clear you do love yourself from Trump.

Love yourself some Trump******

Apr 2, 2020, 10:52 PM

Re: Love yourself some Trump******

Apr 2, 2020, 11:19 PM

I’m not sure what you don’t comprehend. Is reading hard?

Re: Haha so the alternative in your mind is to push the narrative of

Apr 3, 2020, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Haha so the alternative in your mind is to push the narrative of ]

There were no lies. You are 5 years too late for that administration. Trump was going off the best information being given to him from the CDC at the time.

Haha you Trumpies are incredible, I’ll give you that.

Apr 3, 2020, 6:58 AM

I’ve never seen a more blindly loyal, dedicated fan base than Trump’s supporters. You see that in dictatorships, but there it’s because of the fear of retribution. Trump’s supporters voluntarily worship him, even when there’s no consequence if they don’t. I’ve never seen anything like it before.

The OP’s list of quotes are chock full of lies. Yet you Trumpies bury your head in the sand and ignore facts and continue to worship him, thinking he can do no wrong.

OMGoodness...

Apr 2, 2020, 6:20 AM

was that in yesterday's press conference?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like you took a break for a while

Apr 2, 2020, 8:28 AM

can you do that again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the way he says "China" - "Chi-NAH"***

Apr 2, 2020, 8:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thankfully somebody shook him

Apr 2, 2020, 12:16 PM

and said, this #### is serious Donald.

Now he's acting like this thing is actually an issue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Look man, people still with him at this point don't care.

Apr 2, 2020, 11:52 PM

There is nothing on this Earth that can change that. Everyone who is capable of thinking Trump is an idiot already has been thinking that for years now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These are the words of Donald Trump

Apr 3, 2020, 12:39 AM

Trump has been under a microscope and attacked like no President ever. If Dems like yourself hadn't been trying to throw him out of office and criticize his every word and deed from day one of his term he may not feel the need to be so defensive. He has a tough job, trying to right all the wrongs done to the American people over at least the last hundred years.

He is doing an outstanding job.

Why don't you just admit you don't have a clue and pray for wisdom or seek it in some other way.

let's be real

Apr 3, 2020, 1:08 AM

Obama got treated just as bad on Fox and other right wing sources.

and it comes with the territory, the framers saw the first amendment as a mechanism to keep power in check.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“No political experience”....Washingto n “outsider”...

Apr 3, 2020, 1:42 AM

...yeh right, he sounds like every other politician. They’re all alike.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 757
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic