Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nikemdiche-investigation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 4,069

Nikemdiche-investigation

Jan 5, 2013, 1:26 AM

http://highschoolsports.nola.com/news/article/-9030478352153329716/report-top-recruit-robert-nkemdiches-recruitment-under-investigation-by-mississippi-legislature/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smells like sCam Newton***

Jan 5, 2013, 2:03 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Jan 5, 2013, 2:23 AM

What? An SEC school being investigated?

I know this is unpopular here on Tnet, but I feel sorry

Jan 5, 2013, 2:52 AM

For RN. His parents have made his selection of a university an ongoing news story. They should have been happy for him to make this decision on his own (Clemson) and left it at that. Wherever he goes, I hope he is successful and happy.

If he don't come to Clemson I hope he never wins a game.

Jan 5, 2013, 6:18 AM

Nothing against the boy but the school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately for RN, his coming to Clemson meant

Jan 5, 2013, 9:10 AM [ in reply to I know this is unpopular here on Tnet, but I feel sorry ]

no $$$$$$ for Sunday and Beverly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

it is rather obvious that is what..

Jan 5, 2013, 3:15 AM

has went on.he didnt just suddenly drop clemson for ole miss of all places.for lsu bama or uga heck even usuc i could see.but ole miss? come on his family got offered something

Re: Nikemdiche-investigation

Jan 5, 2013, 5:15 AM

This looks to be turning into a mess. I honestly feel that Clemson has come and gone in his eyes. He just doesn't want to come to Clemson, which is fine. He really is too young to be dealing with this sort of crap. Its kinda ruining his recruiting experience. Much luck to the kid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I think Clemson wanted out!

Jan 5, 2013, 6:20 AM

We didn't offer anything but a good enviorment, excellent opportunity for wonderful education and early playing time.

If the putz want paid he should go to the SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Clemson wanted out!

Jan 5, 2013, 9:12 AM

I think you are correct. Dabo backed off after the rules of recruitment were made clear to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Clemson wanted out!

Jan 5, 2013, 9:29 AM [ in reply to I think Clemson wanted out! ]

As much as it makes for a perfect "Wash our hands of this and watch" story, NO...Clemson was not out on the RN...You just don't turn your back on this type of recruit...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Really? #1, Carl Lawson is showing big interest.

Jan 5, 2013, 9:34 AM

#2, if someone approached a Clemson coach and said you're going to have to compensate us ($$$$), Dabo would pull that plug faster than you can say Scam Newton.

Re: Really? #1, Carl Lawson is showing big interest.

Jan 5, 2013, 9:38 AM

LOL...really? Now how do you know that RN has been offered money by anyone? 2. Since when in the world do recruiters settle for recruiting just one major prospect? Do you think by some diabolical scheme to make our team and defense amazing that maybe, just maybe, Dabo was possibly recruiting RN and Lawson at the same time?

Jan 5, 2013, 9:50 AM

Actually, no, I don't think we were on Lawson until the RN stuff went bad. And yes, we often promise to not recruit certain players in order to get the commitment from the one we want. This year, we were going to take 2 or 3 DEs. We were full when both RN and ED were committed. Lawson decommitted about the same time RN did. That's when we got heavily involved with him and EO. I definitely do think there is some dirtiness to the RN recruitment at Ole Miss. Possibly at LSU, too. We'll see if the "investigation" turns up anything.

Jan 5, 2013, 9:52 AM

Yea, it does appear that Ole Miss might be being a tad naughty during this year's recruiting process. Lets not be fooled by the "Blind Side" movie, either. Hugh Freeze reminds me of a vaccum cleaner salesman.

The NCAA should have recognized long ago that once the

Jan 5, 2013, 5:17 AM

media circus started focusing on recruiting, there would probably be problems just like these now rising with RN's recruitment. I'm not so certain what the answer is, but I am certain that the problems will only intensify unless the NCAA takes strong action.

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think this just started?***

Jan 5, 2013, 8:07 AM

Re: Nikemdiche-investigation

Jan 5, 2013, 8:05 AM

It smells like parents trying to cash in at the expense of their son.

His Stupid Parents caused all of this...Its a Shame too

Jan 5, 2013, 8:21 AM

Greed and Ignorance

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

We all knew something was going on with Ole Miss..

Jan 5, 2013, 8:25 AM

it was just a matter of time before the truth came out....$ hand outs...reggie bushesque

Guessing some Miss State alumns were "concerned" about

Jan 5, 2013, 8:32 AM

Ole Miss newfound recruiting prowess and got their buddies in the legislature to start sniffing around.

I'm glad we're full at DE now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DEATH PENALITY !! *

Jan 5, 2013, 8:33 AM

nm

Started in high school

Jan 5, 2013, 8:47 AM

Sounds like the shenanigans began in high school since he is living with one of his coaches. Don't think Loganville is that close to Morehouse College.

Once again notice what you did not read

Jan 5, 2013, 8:57 AM

That the NCAA was not the one investigating it yet. It's funny that these days the NCAA never uncovers anything until Yahoo Sports or someone else does. Then they have no choice but to get involved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 4,069
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic