Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My playoff prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

My playoff prediction

Nov 21, 2018, 10:27 AM

Clemson might jump Bama after this weekend but would be back at 2 after they beat UGA.

ND will be 3 after the beat USC but will fall to 4 after UM wins a conference title and finshes with wins over OSU and Northwestern.

We play UM in the Orange bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think Michigan jumps ND

Nov 21, 2018, 10:38 AM

ND would be undefeated with a head to head win over Michigan. If they beat USC they will not get jumped by anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^ I concur (about possible game with Michigan)..

Nov 21, 2018, 10:42 AM

Just saying..playing Wolverines has been a desired bowl game for me for years since we’ve never played them, they are one of the BiG10 giants with huge following & stadium, great historic helmet design & Best fight song in college (Hail To The Victor).

But, they will be a load especially their D.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've no idea how it will play out and I just hope we make it

Nov 21, 2018, 10:43 AM

Nothing is a given.

That said, ND and UM won't be the easy outs many are anticipating.

My main concern is our lack of great opposition during the season. That can also be said for ND and UM, but Bama has at least played a couple of decent SEC teams. None with an offense, granted, but still, they are the most tested of the four teams.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would much rather

Nov 21, 2018, 10:47 AM

Play the Irish in the orange bowl than Michigan.. Alabama could lose to the Spartans in the cotton bowl and that would set up a great game for Santa Clara.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ NOT Spartans (that’s Mich St)...

Nov 21, 2018, 10:59 AM

Mich is Wolverines!

For goodness sake get your animals right!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic