Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My letter to the FFRF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

My letter to the FFRF

Apr 16, 2014, 9:02 AM

I am pretty free today so I decided to send this organization a letter. I was very civil because I don't want to give them the satisfaction of me being angry at them. If you send a letter to them, I implore you do the same.

"Dear FFRF,
First and foremost, I support any individual who shares a different religious view other than my own. Regarding the complaint you made about Dabo Swinney and Clemson University, I believe you have no clue as to what you are talking about. Clemson University is a public university, and while I acknowledge that they must abide by state a federal guidelines, you all make it as if Dabo Swinney "cons" his players into joining the football team. In reality, Clemson football players join because they love how Coach Swinney is a good-hearted man. They also know that Coach Swinney is a religious man, and join the team because they are religious as well. That being said, Dabo does not discriminate when it comes to religious belief; he has had several players who were of different faiths, including Muslims, Jews, Mormons etc. He has even stated that he has had gay players, and teammates during his coaching and playing years. Of course, according to the constitution, you are entitled to your own beliefs, but frankly you and I know that you are only doing this to get your name out there, and promote your organization. To me, you are not better than corporate sellouts on Wall Street, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Dabo Swinney is a good man, and what you are doing to him and his family is despicable, and yes that includes his players, who are also his family, I hope you have a great and blessed day."

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Decent start, but imo you should have been a good bit

Apr 16, 2014, 9:05 AM

more rough and blunt with them.

People in organizations like that don't understand politeness

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

These people have no standing. Why not just ignore them?***

Apr 16, 2014, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They will if they have or will have a player

Apr 16, 2014, 9:07 AM

as plaintiff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I say ignore these idgits until they DO have a player as

Apr 16, 2014, 9:08 AM

plaintiff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: They will if they have or will have a player

Apr 16, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to They will if they have or will have a player ]

In your estimation, would they have equal footing if it were a former player vs. a current player?

Wouldn't matter, just has to be someone

Apr 16, 2014, 11:20 AM

"injured" by the actions. That can be present or former player, heck it could be an equipment manager.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Because we have nothing better to do.***

Apr 16, 2014, 9:29 AM [ in reply to These people have no standing. Why not just ignore them?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

My letter to the FFRF

Apr 16, 2014, 9:08 AM

"Deer FFRF, bless your hearts. I am praying for y'all. God Bless. Sincerely, GWPTiger"

Here's mine: Deer FFRF...

Apr 16, 2014, 9:13 AM

#### off!

null

See this is more along the lines of what I'm looking for

Apr 16, 2014, 9:17 AM

in a response

Mine: We've had aholes since history began but it's only

Apr 16, 2014, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Here's mine: Deer FFRF... ]

been recently that they were proud of it as your group is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Such a Jesus-esque response!

Apr 16, 2014, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Here's mine: Deer FFRF... ]

nm

WWJD***

Apr 16, 2014, 9:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What would Jack do??

Apr 16, 2014, 11:21 AM

Probably loose to USC

I thought that abbreviation meant

Apr 16, 2014, 11:24 AM

"What would Jadaveon risk".

& I was about to type, "decapitating a Michigan running back".

I'm so glad Clemson will finally beat them this season.

Are you serial??

Apr 16, 2014, 11:30 AM

Did you borrow my time machine without my permission again?

I'll get the FFRF on your case you betta watch out sucka

Re: My letter to the FFRF

Apr 16, 2014, 9:23 AM

"you are entitled to your own beliefs"

This is my problem with these "groups". They push their beliefs and their entitlement, but try to suppress those that do not share the same beliefs.

To me that's reverse discrimination. Can't have it both ways.

People want to push PC "equality and understanding" but all the while they are attempting to suppress Christianity and I personally have an issue with that.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs except Christians it seems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Mine was short and to the point: "Go FFRF yourself!"***

Apr 16, 2014, 9:29 AM

Deer FFRF,

Apr 16, 2014, 9:37 AM

I would tell you to go to he// but in this case it would be a moot point.

#ffrfbesayintheyaintnohell

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

using paragraphs will help your argument

Apr 16, 2014, 9:53 AM

Its the little things that count

Re: using paragraphs will help your argument

Apr 16, 2014, 12:49 PM

Always a good idea to proofread a letter if you sending it to someone important. Especially if you are representing Clemson in some way! Grammar etc. is actually taught at most colleges.

Re: using paragraphs will help your argument

Apr 16, 2014, 12:50 PM

and don't leave out an 'are' . lol

Apr 16, 2014, 10:36 AM

You will be extra crispy one day if you don't change you way...

Deer FFRF: we don't give a crap!***

Apr 16, 2014, 11:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2014, 11:34 AM

Dearest FFRF,

The jerk store called, and they are all out of you.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2014, 2:41 PM

What's the difference? You're their all time best seller!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic