Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Morris should have more class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,085

Morris should have more class

Nov 29, 2012, 9:37 AM

Dabo brings him in and gives him a great opportunity. Dabo pays him more than any offensive coordinator in college football. Dabo even gives up portions of his own money to pay him really good money.

And so chad interviews with nc state with big recruits in the balance. Nice gratitude. I don't blame anyone for bettering themselves, but this us kinda tacky IMO. I say let him go and pay a good offensive coordinator who appreciates the great pay . He clearly doesn't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Morris should have more class

Nov 29, 2012, 9:39 AM

I'm sure this was cleared and recruits have been talked to but you're right it feels kind of tacky

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get a life dude .... CM just gained experience in

Nov 29, 2012, 9:39 AM

interviewing for HC job. He was never gonna get that job. He will get a HC job one day, and this interview will help him prepare for that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get a life dude .... CM just gained experience in

Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM

Funny...you act like the man never applied for a job before. LOL

I would guess interviewing for HC is somewhat different than

Nov 29, 2012, 9:46 AM

interviewing for OC ... just a hunch

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get a life dude .... CM just gained experience in

Nov 29, 2012, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Get a life dude .... CM just gained experience in ]

applying and interviewing is 2 different things numb skull

Yes it are!***

Nov 29, 2012, 2:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah if someone offers me the chance to better myself

Nov 29, 2012, 9:40 AM

I should just say no thanks and be satisfied where I'm at...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2012, 9:51 AM

My guess if Chad does get the opportunity...DeShawn goes with him. What a great building block for his uptempo offense plus he will have to sit a couple of years behind Kelly

Nov 29, 2012, 9:51 AM

If he leaves, I will feel kind of like I did when Charley Pell left.

Nov 29, 2012, 9:53 AM

not near as tacky as this post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2012, 9:55 AM

So if Morris just blew his load when he got to Clemson and was completely terrible- let's say his offense scored 4 TD's over the entire season- Clemson would need to keep him on because it would be the classy thing to do, right?

Laughing at your post while SMH. Chad, how dare you

Nov 29, 2012, 9:56 AM

interview for a HC job !!

Your post borders on ridiculous. Btw, next time you have an opportunity to reach a goal that you have set for yourself, don't do it. Because somebody like you will get offended and get their panties in a wad.

Still smh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Laughing at your post while SMH. Chad, how dare you

Nov 29, 2012, 2:49 PM

> Your post borders on ridiculous.

Actually, it crossed the border and planted its flag in the geographic center of ridiculous. Otherwise, couldn't agree more.

Reminds me of this story I read.

Nov 29, 2012, 10:03 AM

Once upon a time their was this little coot. Who was a fry boy at McDonald. He had always dreamed of cooking the burgers though. One day Stevie the head burger maker didn't show up for work (something about getting arrested the night before)and the little coot got his shot. He did so good at making burgers he got ask to take Stevie's place. The End

Nov 29, 2012, 2:26 PM

There is nothing wrong with interviewing for higher positions. If he gets the job I will be happy for him for like 30 mins then worried about him since he will be in division.

You must have studied economics at the same place Obama..

Nov 29, 2012, 2:29 PM

did.

If his dream is to be a HC at a BCS program let him

Nov 29, 2012, 2:36 PM

isn't that the american dream supposedly, seriously everyone who is faulting Chad for looking at some good opportunities are just being selfish. I would love for him to stay, but if he wants to go to somewhere to better himself no one should fault him it's not like he's making a lateral move, Urban Myer was offering 1.5 mill for him to be the OC at OSU last year.

If you still don't understand let me put it terms you might. You're currently at a job where there is no advancement opportunities in the foreseeable future and you are still relatively young in your career and want to move up. Are you just going to stay there and let the opportunity pass you by?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 29, 2012, 2:42 PM

An absolute moronic post. I bet you Dabo supports him because Dabo knows what it is like to be an assistant coach hoping for the chance to get a HC job. Please get a clue. This is the name of the game, Assistants are looking to do a good job so they get offers. Morris knows he is hot right now.

Nov 29, 2012, 2:51 PM

you should get a clue!

What an assinine post****************

Nov 29, 2012, 2:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic