Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More idiocy at the FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

More idiocy at the FGF

May 3, 2018, 3:04 PM

I can't, I just can't grasp the concept of that much stupidity amassed into one tiny area. I just can't. But....https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/hotel-booked-in-atlanta-seccg-12-1-2018.265797/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When their keyboard keys are clickin'

May 3, 2018, 3:10 PM

Idocy's spewin' from a chicken.

Ha..laughed about getting a 3rd banner for their “VAULT”!

May 3, 2018, 3:13 PM

More like an empty dungeon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad, isn't it?

May 3, 2018, 9:39 PM

And hilarious.

I would like to be the first to congratulate the cawks on

May 3, 2018, 3:15 PM

their 149th straight pre-season championship.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: More idiocy at the FGF

May 3, 2018, 3:17 PM

hope he can get his money back or sell to a Georgia fan

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2018, 3:19 PM

Sadly it isn’t an unrealistic goal for them. That’s just how bad the SEC East really is. I know they are fearing the thumb of Kentucky but does UK scare anyone.

They have a home game with UGA and surprisingly played them close last year. If we are being honest it isn’t out of the realm of possibility with the rest of their pathetic “SEC” schedule.

I wouldn’t go reserving a room but they could win the tallest midget award and get rewarded with back to back embarrassments from Clemson then Bama. It would feel good to know we are around 4 touchdowns better than the SEC East’s tallest midget. With all that said I actually hope (and think) UGA will run them out of their own park.

Message was edited by: ClemsonME08

May 3, 2018, 3:25 PM

I expect them to lose to us, UGA, A&M, and 1-2 more. Leaning towards getting beat by Florida and maybe stubbing their toe against somebody else. I'm not a huge believer in A&M but they haven't lost to the coots yet and Jimbo is still a pretty good playcaller. Could come down to when in the season they play.

That is an easy schedule.

May 3, 2018, 3:29 PM

Its about as easy as it get for their conference games overall. Looking at that schedule tbey have a solid shot for Atl. They would get blown out there though if they did make it.

Re: That is an easy schedule.

May 3, 2018, 9:23 PM

It is every bit as hard as our schedule. We don't play two of the top 4 teams in the country. Idk why every year people hate on their schedule. Yes Tenn and UF are down but who do we play that is so good? FSU most years but not last. We did play Auburn and that is always tough. I don't think our schedule is easy but nor is theirs. Any power 5 schedule is not easy.

I think the our schedule is easy.

May 3, 2018, 9:51 PM

I think the coots schedule is easy as well. The difference is though that we have a great team and would be in the playoff even if our schedule was tough. The coots are average and still have a chance due to their easy schedule.

May 3, 2018, 3:30 PM

I think it’s Coastal’s year to be #2 in the state. A win over the Coots is in there Cards. As the coot said, “save this post ‘till the second week in September”.

May 3, 2018, 3:34 PM

They have benefited in recent years from being in the weakest division of the power five. If Tenn and Florida can get it together, they will be hoping to make a bowl each year instead of booking SEC Championship hotel rooms.

May 3, 2018, 10:25 PM

The entire PAC 12 says hi.

May 3, 2018, 3:42 PM

"The tater game will be within a touchdown this year."

At the 14:28 mark in the first quarter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

This deserves way more than 4 points....***

May 3, 2018, 9:07 PM

They'll start 2-3

May 3, 2018, 3:56 PM

They can't compete with UGA, no matter where they play.
Vandy has a better QB and on-par athletes.
KY is looking for their 5th win in a row vs. the ##### and they get them at home this year.

That said, it would tickle me to death to see them come into Death Valley undefeated and nationally ranked. I love beating them anytime. But, it's much sweeter when they actually think they're good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm almost 63 years old and have been reading........

May 3, 2018, 4:21 PM

this dreamer BS from them my entire life. Look how funny the comment from the guy about having two banners in their stadium - TWO BANNERS! That's all????

They'll find a way like they usually do to #### this upcoming season up and then like normal they'll then have to.......

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

May 3, 2018, 4:36 PM

I think there is a pretty goid chance he'll get to use his hotel room. After all, Bama will most likely be there and we all know that a Bama win=USCuck win.

May 3, 2018, 5:09 PM

"Your thinking is old and I'll tell you why. Beating Clemson use to not mean much to people outside of this state. Then they won a second NC, played in the playoffs 3 times, and have been ranked in the top 5 the past several years. Yeah, a win over that wouldn't do a thing for us. Nobody would care. Beat the 1 or 2 team in the nation and knock them out of the playoffs? Pshhh, peanuts. The tater game has become GINORMOUS but we refuse to rise to their level. You think if Clemson breaks their foot off in us that we will walk into Atlanta and slap Alabama around? Us and what Army? We must beat clemson. Getting to Atlanta was fun the first time but nobody wants to go back and be there just because."

I guess some of them are mostly there in the head... Rarely do they respect us but this guy/girl does

May 3, 2018, 10:36 PM

I’ve lived in the Midlands since 1981 except for one year away and the Usuck poster discussing Clemson gets it, however the vast majority still do not recognize that team’s secure championships with talent on both lines. While they have recruited a few solid skill players they lack depth and better talent on both their lines. If Usuck sustains any major injuries or academic losses then their thoughts of Atlanta will remain dreams.

Honestly I see them losing to UGa after a good battle, being upset away by either UK or Ole Miss and losing to UF and Clemson. I understand Marshall returns a good team so the chickens best not overlook the herd. Texas A&M will also certainly put up a fight at WBS.

I believe Muscrap knows his window of SEC opportunity is going to close fast with UGa., UF UT and even UK continuing their rebounds and growth. His teams won’t beat Bama or Auburn on or off the field unless either changes staffs. Clemson isn’t declining any time soon either.

This season for Usuck could prove quite a bit or simply reveal their shortcomings.

Go Tigers!

May 3, 2018, 9:13 PM

UGA has FAR more talent. It will be almost impossible for them to win that game. Don't beat UGA, don't win the division.

May 3, 2018, 11:15 PM

I hope and think you are right. Only drawback is last year between the hedges it was a close game and that Georgia team will be much better than this years teamn in my opinion.

Right now UGA isn’t in the Bama Clemson category of reload and not rebuild. They are close an with a few more years of recruiting they will be. Unfortunately I think junior may play them close and when it’s close a loss on the road for UGA is at least reasonable based on last year.

Good news we could play on moon and it won’t be close. We will thoroughly thump those idiots again this year.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic