Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe students should start a fundraising drive?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Maybe students should start a fundraising drive?

Apr 13, 2016, 1:35 PM

I don't mean this as a joke to those who feel offended by the intentions of the athletic department either. Obviously, this appears to be a hot button issue with many students considering the amount of press and posts on the subject.

Why not start a fundraising effort to supplement the new student cost in the form of corporate/personal sponsorship? After all, students and game days are the lifeblood of local business prosperity in and around Clemson. Approach the business school and make it a graduate student project or something. Create a non-profit, accumulate donations from area businesses to support the effort. Businesses and individuals can then claim a tax deduction as a charitable contribution and create some good publicity in the process.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yo peep this kprops.

Apr 13, 2016, 2:05 PM

Same, almost identical posts were created when Clemson first introduced the seat equity plan.

Now it is students who use to get lower deck tickets for free.

Back then it was people who were getting lowers for donating $17 a year for 90 years.

Same arguments about fairness, decreased Attendence, diminished atmosphere, rich and the poor, alienating fans. .etc..etc...etc

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic