Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May Madness - round 1 Here come the judge #2 vs. #7
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 287

May Madness - round 1 Here come the judge #2 vs. #7

May 6, 2020, 2:47 PM

Seed #2

What's the fastest you've ever gone from liking/respecting someone to flat out wanting nothing 2 to do with them?

My most recent example of this came a few weeks ago, when I was searching for someone to do some work on my boat. I get to chatting with the guy, seems nice enough, maybe a little FOS, but whatever. We're just BSing and he starts talking about "what you used to get away with". He starts insinuating that he'd give chicks quaaludes. I'm like ohhh, I hope this guy makes a good (Insert boat part here) but I need to leave. Then he starts talking about one of his customers wife, and how he couldn't imagine her teeth running down his ######. At that point I'm all JerrySeinfieldI'mout.gif This guy didn't know I existed on the face of the earth 30 minutes ago, yet here we are. Crazy.

Second happened this year too, one of my customers. Nice enough guy, so I thought. I went to visit him and we're BSing outside, and he mentions his dog had run away. I'm like aww yeah man that sucks hope you find him. He says that's not really the worst part, his wife is freaking out about it cause a few years ago he had somewhat of a drinking problem I guess, ended up killing her two labs with a shotgun and burning their bodies while she was at work. He's saying it so casually I couldn't really process it at the time, I'm just smiling and nodding like w tf did he just say?! I'll have to go back there eventually and meet with him, I'm sure it'll be awkward. How do you be nice to someone who tells you something like that?

Seed #7

I am testing the waters of running for a political office in

Anderson, and one of the main tenants of my campaign will be building a 'development wall' between Greenville county and Anderson. We want the businesses, but Greenville can keep the cookie cutter communities. National builders need not apply, you're not putting your communist looking neighborhoods in my community.

There are simply too many people now, it really cuts down on the quality of life.

Choose free or die    [Results]

Seed #2
Seed #7
2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 287
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic