Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Visitors Locker Room (Long Reas)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 827

Visitors Locker Room (Long Reas)

Jan 11, 2020, 10:32 AM

After watch Leach's introductory press conference at Mississippi State talk about the visitors locker room being too nice and what it should look like, I got to wondering what the visitors locker room at Clemson looks like.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1215709687439642624

I couldn't find any pics on google, but I suspect Clemson's visitors locker room is a little nicer than Leach's vision for Mississippi State. In fact, I would suspect Clemson took the high road and probably has one of the nicer visitors locker rooms in college football. If I was in charge, I would take the high road and do the following:

1) Above the door on the way in "Welcome Clemson Visitors". Simple, but nice, and shows our hospitality.
2) Color scheme the inversion of the home locker room, with purple as the primary color and orange as the secondary color. No pink stuff.
3) A memorial wall similar to the tombstones across the road that shows the scores of ranked teams who lost in Death Valley since the stadium opened. Give our guests something to read while they're waiting.
4) Above the door on the way out "Beware - You Are About to Enter Death Valley". It's only right to give them fair warning before they take the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long Read***

Jan 11, 2020, 10:33 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Visitors Locker Room (Long Reas)

Jan 11, 2020, 10:51 AM

https://youtu.be/munrMvsnbQQ

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 827
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic