Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama without Tua.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,503

Alabama without Tua.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:01 AM

Bama has won many championships without a star QB. Can they win out without him? I think they can. I think it will be Bama or Oregon as #4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take 'Who sucks with their 2nd string QB in the game'

Nov 18, 2019, 10:04 AM

for $1000, Alex.

They don't have the OL or defense this year to win with a pedestrian QB. Simple as that. This team was built around Tua and looking like a Big XII team and they are done.

Re: I'll take 'Who sucks with their 2nd string QB in the game'

Nov 18, 2019, 10:28 AM

That could also be UofSuC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Alabama without Tua.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:04 AM

Is like Kate Upton without her #####, another also ran!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 10:10 AM

we have rools here...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Just helping you with "Rulz Compliance"

Nov 18, 2019, 11:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Horrible thought! And I disagree with the conclusion.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Alabama without Tua. ]

Funny, though. +1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they will still beat Auburn with Mac Jones but

Nov 18, 2019, 10:06 AM

they aren't going to get into the playoff.

Also, this Bama team is definitely not like those old ones. The entire offense was built around Tua and those WRs.

Question ???

Nov 18, 2019, 11:06 AM

How many points did Bammer score vs Miss State after Tua's injury, with Mac Jones at the helm???

T H R E E . . .

I don't see them beating Awburn with that production!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 10:08 AM

We just finished whippin Tua's ### last Jan...we would love to have him again...nobody is a problem for Clemson except Clemson...Looks like we are playing at a level above the other guys...Imagine what will happen to the puppies in Athens when we smack the chics...A&M were to beat a lame dog in Athens..right after A&M crushed ChicFilA in College Station...Now how mighty does the SEC look at the championship game with a lame mangey dog loser vs. a defenseless tiger...and Miranda has the right to be silent!

Tell 'em u5c coot

Nov 18, 2019, 10:25 AM

Nov 18, 2019, 10:10 AM

Well they only scored 3 points in the entire 2nd half without him, and MSU is pathetic and weak all over the field. No - Bama without Tua is toast waiting to be exposed further. They weren't all that great WITH Tua IMO, so I would not include them in the Top Ten right now without Tua. He was their saving grace. Jones cannot get the ball to those receivers, nor can he scramble like Tua, so even Auburn might beat them now.

Sorry O Lightning . . .

Nov 18, 2019, 11:12 AM

I should have read further down before posting (above) . . . I wholeheartedly AGREE with this thought process . . .

I apologize for "undercutting" your reply by posting above . . . It was not my intention!

My bad . . . One day I'll learn to read through an entire thread before posting . . .

No. The years that Bama won with mediocre QB play, they

Nov 18, 2019, 10:11 AM

had lockdown defenses. This year, no so much. Because they are Bama, they will still get a New Year's Six game, but no CFP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Western Carolina will offer a stiff test to see***

Nov 18, 2019, 10:25 AM

I'm Sure Vegas Odds Have Near to Doubled w/o Him***

Nov 18, 2019, 11:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 11:07 AM

Yes they have won championships without a good QB. But those were when they had an elite defense. Their defense this year is anything but elite and now their offense is just average as well. they could only score 3 points with their backup QB in the game against a Miss State team that isn't very good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 11:14 AM

Not with that defense.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic