Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just had an AMAZING convo with a long time Clemson fan
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Just had an AMAZING convo with a long time Clemson fan

Jan 10, 2016, 5:04 PM

If anybody knows a Jeff Worley, he's awesome! I seen him sitting by hisself lathered in all orange, so it was only right to go over and introduce myself. I bought us a shot and while waiting on our drink I asked him to describe this years Clemson team. I quote "Well son, I've been watching these tigers for over 40 years. I've seen everything from highest of the high, to the very bottom. But this 2015 team is different, they have a different mentality from any other recent team, Dabo is leading us to greatness and I'm just grateful to be alive to witness" After he said the last sentence, I seen him getting very emotional to the point of tears. I asked what was going on, he said his wife of 40 years both alumni, passed away before this season. He said she was a die hard fan as well and he wishes she could be here to witness. He even went as far to buy TWO tickets, just 4 sections behind me. One of the tix are for him and one is for his wife, obviously he's not gonna use the other one but instead, he's gonna frame it and use it as a memory.

Stories like what Mr.Worley told me just reassures me of how awesome this Clemson family is. I'm glad I got to meet this guy, freaking awesome.. I got his cell # and instead of sitting with my friends, I'm gonna sit with him and we're gonna experience the game together.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic