Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've Watched 50 Years of this Crap!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I've Watched 50 Years of this Crap!!!

Jan 3, 2017, 10:01 PM

I am happy that we are better than all those years ago when I was there...but, we have got to have more than a converted soccer player at center if we want to win games like this one. I was impressed that we just let UNC drive in and score uncontested, and the way we run from the offensive boards to be in defensive position after we let UNC get the rebound. I also hope that Grantham was sick--his play tonight made me sick! We have to play smarter and I know that it is hard to do with lesser rated players. I like Brad and want him to do well, but it is a tough climb. Also, congrats to Joel Berrie of UNC for shooting three-pointers out of his a$$ tonight!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've Watched 50 Years of this Crap!!!

Jan 3, 2017, 10:03 PM

Snaggletooth coot. Shut up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 10:12 PM

Always want a win but feel like we're headed in the right direction.....you seem like the kind of guy, if you won the lottery....it would not be enough...If we were going to be great OP would not have left...Brad's building !!!

Jan 3, 2017, 10:22 PM

Are you replying to me or OP?

Lose by 1, lose by 30. Lose in OT or get blown out

Jan 3, 2017, 10:09 PM

UNC owns Clemson and it seems to be a hump the Tigers can't get over. Tonight was painful to watch as the last few minutes were disastrous but darn it I loved the heart. Just kills me to see free throws missed so often. Maybe the team after this game every single player shooting free throws until they can't even lift the ball, NO EXCUSE not to hit high percentage and an 84% missed the biggest free throw he will EVER have.

That you Richard????

Jan 3, 2017, 10:11 PM

Seems I heard a call like this the other night after a crappy bowl loss by a crappy coot team... Just sayin'...

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 10:25 PM

You can walk away and stop watching. Obviously you may watch the sport of basketball but you don't seem know much about the game.

Or much about Clemson basketball.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic