Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's Going to be a Great Week !!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

It's Going to be a Great Week !!!

May 13, 2019, 7:53 AM

Got up this morning, May 13, and had that Monday morning feeling I've had for many years. it's going to be a great week. Truly thankful for the gift of life, relatively good health, wonderful family and friends and a lot of other good things too numerous to put into words. I'm not going to worry about those things over which I have no control and I hope to greet and give a smile to everyone I see. I wish each one of you a wonderful day and week and may lots of smiles grace your face.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's Going to be a Great Week !!!

May 13, 2019, 8:02 AM

Great way to start the week, thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This guy gets it.

May 13, 2019, 8:44 AM

+1, Joe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm just glad somebody is getting it

May 13, 2019, 10:26 AM

Signed,

GWPTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Please define "it"

May 13, 2019, 10:28 AM

TIA

signed CUTigerDave®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

If I am not mistaken

May 13, 2019, 2:54 PM

which I am pretty sure I am not......

cutigerbob®'s "it" is a pennor.

classof1994®

YWIA

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

pigs?

May 13, 2019, 5:55 PM

signed, Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

May 13, 2019, 8:57 AM

Thanks for making my day and reminding me the gifts God has blessed me with!! Enjoy your week Joe21® and everyone on TNET, including the trolls!!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 11:22 AM

I pray everyday that medical science will come up with a Breaking News announcement with a better way of dealing with debilitating chronic back pain. The pain med's will ease the pain but never completely, and they make me feel awful. But the back pain without them causes me to pray for a peaceful death in my sleep. It's one of those, Dang if you do, and dang if you don't type of things!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 12:31 PM

I am sorry you are having to live life this way. I will pray for you regularly and ask God to ease your pain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 8:28 PM

I surly thank you Myfav bc it gets really hard at times!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AOAtT - my youngest son (31 yrs old)

May 14, 2019, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: It's Going to be a Great Week !!! ]

lives every day in your current state. I wholeheartedly agree with your prayer of finding a better way to help those in pain. It is awful to watch one so young hurt so badly. I wish I could change places with him.

On this great day and every day hereafter, you will be prayed for when I lift my son.

May you have a better day today!

And thank you Joe for the gentle reminder . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 9:01 AM

What a great outlook! This really put a smile on my face!

Wise words straight from the Greatest Generation***

May 13, 2019, 9:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

May 13, 2019, 9:21 AM

Spot on as usual Joe. My eyes opened this morning, and I thanked my Creator. Make the most, and cherish every moment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 9:45 AM

:)

MORE MORE MORE of THIS, Joe ..... and a LOT less of

May 13, 2019, 10:38 AM

that GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

^ This guy gets it***

May 13, 2019, 10:42 AM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^ ^ ^ ^ This guy gets it***

May 13, 2019, 5:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Are y’all about done giving “it” to each other? ***

May 13, 2019, 9:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thanks Joe nd +1 for the positive outlook and vibes!!***

May 13, 2019, 10:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 10:49 AM

Keep the good news coming Joe, and thanks for sharing!!!

May 13, 2019, 11:16 AM

Great attitude, Joe. I strive to approach each day the same way. Blessed with a great wife for past 62 years, four wonderful children (one a Tiger grad & all big fans), ten lovely grandchildren, and three great grandchildren. Good secure life as I approach the big 90 on July 4th. What’s not to wake up with a smile on your face?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 11:26 AM

God has blessed you well!!!

May 13, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: It's Going to be a Great Week !!! ]

Not to mention another 5-star commit on Friday. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 11:22 AM

Well said!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, Joe21. You have a great week as well***

May 13, 2019, 12:18 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 13, 2019, 2:21 PM

God willing

and great positive attitude

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 8:03 PM

What I live by: Any day that I can get out of bed and go to the bathroom by myself is a great day.

May 14, 2019, 8:06 PM

Great attitude Joe!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic