Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,534

Thanks BC

Dec 27, 2017, 8:23 PM

Loosers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

35 handoffs up the middle for a total of 18 yards.

Dec 27, 2017, 8:26 PM

BC has the worst pay callers in all of college football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 35 handoffs up the middle for a total of 18 yards.

Dec 27, 2017, 8:35 PM

In fairness, the refs gave Iowa a TD for a unsportsmanlike penalty that did not exist. It was created by the ref and verified by replay and the announcers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 8:36 PM

This and the frozen turf took cutting away. Basically no outside runs or cutbacks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was as if Ken Hatfield was calling the plays***

Dec 27, 2017, 8:37 PM [ in reply to 35 handoffs up the middle for a total of 18 yards. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 8:55 PM [ in reply to 35 handoffs up the middle for a total of 18 yards. ]

why do yall care what bc does

Because the SEC said we need to care about our comferences.

Dec 27, 2017, 9:07 PM

Pulling for an individual team is so 20th century.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: 35 handoffs up the middle for a total of 18 yards. ]

Cause the Coots have taught us that the conference is priority#1 lol

Dec 27, 2017, 9:58 PM [ in reply to 35 handoffs up the middle for a total of 18 yards. ]

dont bring pay callers into this. The girls are just trying to make a living ! ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The weather prevented them from playing loose.***

Dec 27, 2017, 8:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The weather prevented them from playing loose.***

Dec 27, 2017, 8:49 PM

Really? Both teams have to play in it and both r cold weather teams. 3 turnovers may have had something to do with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks BC

Dec 27, 2017, 8:52 PM

Hope none of you bet on it. It was sucker bet either way... according to all the pundits, this game might be a preview of our game with bama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 9:03 PM

They should move that bowl to another location. That or figure out how to fix the field to where it is functionable for football in freezing temperatures. There was nothing fun about watching guys slide down when they attempted to cut; leaving those log-jammed runs up the middle. Seems that WRs and DBs would have had similar slips. I'm not sure, as neither team has any explosive WRs.

Re: ‘All the pundits’

Dec 27, 2017, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks BC ]

“..... according to all the pundits, this game might be a preview of our game with bama.”

Are you serious?!? First time I heard this....THAT is really a reach. Did all those ‘pundits’ give any rationale or reason why they were comparing these two hacks to Clemson vs Bama?

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: ‘All the pundits’

Dec 27, 2017, 9:55 PM

Seriously, I hope you didn’t think I or the pundits were comparing the teams. Nothing to do with the athletes Or play calling etc.

just the score being relatively close throughout. Turnovers and big plays playing a huge part of the winner. Not so much offensive explosions but rather tough hard nosed football slugfest...

That’s all that was about. Very similar score. My apologies that wasn’t self evident.

Okay, I s’pose, as I DID jump to some conclusions, there.

Dec 28, 2017, 10:48 AM

Following you now, ktoo, but still a stretch for me, other than I do fear it will be a close, tight game (AND me stressing) until the clock reaches 0:00. Win or lose. But that’s my mentality, and how I ‘anticipated’ our Auburn, Louisville, Va Tech, FSU, NC State, and Miami games would go.

I am SO hopeful we show up (and out) again Monday night! Take care my friend - appreciate your posts and perspective here on tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Okay, I s’pose, as I DID jump to some conclusions, there.

Dec 28, 2017, 11:30 AM

Thanks. I stress too. Probably too much Uncle Bill. Honestly, I’m hoping it will start and turn out like the Miami game. Hard to get a feel for Bama this year. There bama. Will always have athletes but our D can be totally awesome when they’re dialed in.

Even if we just get to the title game and say lose to Oklahoma, we’ll still be the team to go toe to toe with bama and won twice... big positive going forward.

Thanks again for responding. Let’s hope we can get up 2-3 scores early so we can enjoy it ??

Re: It was very Bowdenesque, wasn't it?

Dec 27, 2017, 9:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 27, 2017, 9:13 PM

They're rebuilding ...I think from the Flutie era 30 years ago.

Dec 27, 2017, 10:20 PM

please,not to mention that name!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 27, 2017, 10:32 PM

hard to win if you only have 3 plays in your playbook......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,534
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic