Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is really amazing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,288

It is really amazing

May 17, 2018, 12:28 PM

When you look closely at our university and see the remarkable growth that has taken place in the last twenty years or so. I’m not necessarily talking about sports but the entire university system. By most standards, Clemson is a small school. Certainly when you compare the Tigers with some of the major universities we compete with in all areas it lacks a lot as far as numbers are concerned . The alumni base is rather small. We annually graduate many less that a lot of other schools. Athleticallly speaking it doesn’t seem possible that IPTAY could be such a guiding force in fund raising when there is less than 18;000 members.

It all comes down to leadership in every area and it is there where we truly excel. Academics, research funding, athletic success all are at the top because we have the right people making this ship sail.

The fan base is second to none and I hope you all realize your importance to Clemson because, if you wear the orange, you are clemson in the eyes of many. Don’t let my school down.

Go Tigers

JOIN IPTAY.

Be ALL IN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you FORESTTIGER - was going to post another thread

May 17, 2018, 12:45 PM

But since you so eloquently stated in yours, I'll post it here. Just a huge shoutout to our entire establishment and of course the student athletes !!! Great job Tigers!

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=657802&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=28500&ATCLID=211716073

I mean SERIOUSLY, the only school in the U S of A !!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you FORESTTIGER - was going to post another thread

May 17, 2018, 12:57 PM

True but it’s more than athletic success. I really believe that the success of the teams has had a very positive bearing on the entire university. I’ve been around a long time. Graduated in 1964 when Clemson was a “cow college”, in the eyes of many, but it was great then. If many of you guys could see Clemson through my eyes you might look at things differently. We have a good thing going here and let’s not do ANYTHING that will discredit CU,
Support the university any way that you can. Being a fan is a big part but always be positive and show Clemson as something special —— because it is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic