Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Important: come out as the aggressor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 583

Important: come out as the aggressor

Jan 13, 2020, 5:10 PM

We did it against Bama and it worked to our advantage. OSU did it to us though we were able to overcome. Let’s hit em in the mouth and not let up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Important: come out as the aggressor

Jan 13, 2020, 5:11 PM

Agreed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Important: come out as the aggressor

Jan 13, 2020, 5:18 PM

Its a little more complex than that I am afraid.

LSU is going to try to create matchups on offense with their receivers to their advantage...They will throw short into blitzes on slant patterns and wheels to the RBs...They feel their WRs are 100 on 50/50 balls...and they can be when Burrow puts the ball on them.

We are absolutely going to have to have a Kevin Dodd type performance out of one of our ends. XT, Foster, Rudolph, or Henry absolutely must cause disruption...if we do not have at least 2-3 sacks we aren’t winning this game. We got away with sending LBs and safeties on blitzes vs OSU...we won’t be that fortunate vs this Offense.

Look for LSU defenders, the secondary in particular to come out very cocky and arrogant. They will get into the face of our skill players to taunt. It’s who they are. It’s important to get that defense into their zone where they get ABSOLUTELY shredded. We need to establish the run early to set that up.

We need no wasted drives because the offense is going to have to bail the defense out tonighy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 2
| visibility 583
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic