»
Topic: Eagles circling high above. WE HAVE to take care of
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 25, 2012 10:36 AM by: GregMumf
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Eagles circling high above. WE HAVE to take care of

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2012 9:38 AM

business or we will be wondering WTH. We need/should be 4-1 going into the battle with GT but we have to fight for and get the next win in Boston. We cannot let FSU beat us twice and we cannot let the big game the following week distract us until after we get the W. Show me Tigers that you have the maturity to go up there and get it done!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

You mean vultures? Cause man, eagles are inspirational

Posted: Sep 25, 2012 9:40 AM

Unless you're talking about the band...I hate The Eagles. Or is this some sorta BC mascot mixed metaphor?

I see people already saying we should just start practicing

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2012 9:45 AM

for GT. If I team, coaches, and even our fans have the mentality then look out for another Clemson WTH moment in Boston.

This game is a must to keep us moving forward. It is big even if a lots of folks discount it. I badly want us to go up there and destroy them but that has never happened up there yet. It has been close every time. They have had 2 weeks to prep. They have circled this -- a home game for then as a --game to make a splash like we want to circle GT at home and make a splash. We have to play with the same fire as at FSU. This is one of 2 dangerous games on our schedule (WF on Thursday night is the other).

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I want to beat them, but not destroy them, because in

Posted: Sep 25, 2012 9:46 AM

years past a world class ###-beating has led to us being overconfident which led to a let-down game the week after.

BC can nickle and dime us on offense and shorten the game

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2012 9:59 AM

almost as well as GT. They are big and should be able to just pound the football and play action pass against us.

When our number of possessions gets reduced, we have a tendency to panic a bit and press.

This weekend's game against BC is huge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

I'm with you. Any extra concern that

Posted: Sep 25, 2012 10:36 AM

they had a bye week to prepare for us?

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: $110 for one ticket to game in Columbia. Section 503, row 40. Call, text, or email please @ 803-517...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
691 people have read this post