Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You ever feel like enough is enough... But you still need to find the breaking point?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 430

You ever feel like enough is enough... But you still need to find the breaking point?

Aug 29, 2018, 8:21 PM

That's me vs life. Literally I'm at a breaking point but have never been known for my good judgement. So do I stop here or just pump the brakes? For now I'm brake pumping. But I'm keeping an eye on the good life to see if it's truth or not. What am I talking about? What days it? How many numbers did I do in my pants?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes I just want to have a conversation...

Aug 29, 2018, 8:22 PM

with anyone butt myself.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU brah!!! I just read your post and thought, this dude is reading my mind.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:24 PM

I'm with you all the way.

Dafuque you talkin' bout?***

Aug 29, 2018, 8:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Price of tea in Timbuktu?

Aug 29, 2018, 8:26 PM

IDK!

There's a breaking point for everybody.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:28 PM

It's not you vs life it's you vs you. Brakes won't help. You need to stop drinking. It's depressing you. I don't know if you know how much.

A year after I stopped drinking my mind began to clear and I saw life differently. BTW, that happened twice in my life. Yeah, I know. If it was so good the first time why did you ever start drinking again?

Well, after my mind clearing up the second time I realized, I don't know but it takes two times for an idiot like me to understand I can't handle booze. Maybe once will be enough for you. Maybe.

If this confuses you it's because you're reading too fast. Slow down and let life come to you and put down the bottle and roll a joint or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dayum. #### just got real up in here.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:30 PM

Brave main '88. Much respeck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dayum. #### just got real up in here.

Aug 30, 2018, 10:30 AM

The first time I quit drinking is why I entered Clemson at 35 years old. I awoke one morning about 14 months after having quit drinking and felt like I had missed something. It took a couple years of wondering what I'd missed to realize I had failed to complete my education. It took a couple more to figure out how to rectify that oversight. It only took three to get into and out of Clemson due to extenuating circumstances like; my ACT score wasn't recognized because it was 12 years old, Clemson didn't have a placement test to evaluate my ability and G'ville Tech did.

It sucked, I had to do 1 qtr on and 1qtr off until I got enough credits to enroll in Clemson. Two years pissed away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's a breaking point for everybody.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:33 PM [ in reply to There's a breaking point for everybody. ]

I stopped drinking for 3 years once and it was the most depressed I've ever been in my life.

The cocaine, adderall and sleeping pills didn't help. But still.

This post is more real than the last.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:40 PM

If you were honest every once in a while I could appear more weak. You could appear honest.

It doesn't confuse me.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:37 PM [ in reply to There's a breaking point for everybody. ]

I've experienced a much better life without alcohol. I enjoy it. Honestly, my writing does take a hit. It changes me! On one hand I become a better person but on the other I become a slightly worse person. But the truth is, I see zero real benefits for the people I care about, when I drink. I need to quit, but I've already vouched for so much booze. How do I find an excuse with at least 3 years of addiction guaranteed?

Bro, the jounge can help you take excess booze off your

Aug 30, 2018, 7:58 AM

hands.

I have as much fun sober as I do drinking.

Aug 29, 2018, 8:37 PM [ in reply to There's a breaking point for everybody. ]

I'm stuck.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beefsteak knows what's up!***

Aug 29, 2018, 8:40 PM

There was a time that I did not drink.

Aug 30, 2018, 8:50 AM [ in reply to There's a breaking point for everybody. ]

I would crap my diaper and when I ate, food would be all over my face and my high chair. I would babble incoherently, and I was amazed by shiny things and quick movements. I finally came to the realization I could not live like that anymore, and started drinking.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you started drinking after you left college?***

Aug 30, 2018, 8:54 AM

High school.

Aug 30, 2018, 10:47 AM

After my final season of chess team competition.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh no.

Aug 30, 2018, 12:00 PM

Chess was the only social listing by my name in the yearbook my sr year.

Yeah right, and Grizzly Adams had a beard***

Aug 30, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to There was a time that I did not drink. ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm there, brother

Aug 29, 2018, 8:32 PM

Sometimes, I wake up, and all I want to do is hurt someone. I'm too narcissistic to want to hurt myself, so my first thought turns to hurting the ones that mean the most to me. Sometimes, I think about sending my mom a message telling her to never talk to me again. I ponder sending an email to my dad telling him that I wish he had never squirted me out or beat me with those jumper cables. I think about driving to my brother's house and vandalizing his truck, because I'm locked in a 48-month payment for a Honda Accord that I don't really even want anymore and I'm jealous because I've always been a Toyota fan and wish I had one.

Most days, I just want to be fellated by Margot Robbie. And after she finishes, I'd like to be able to tell her that she's ugly, fat and that she should KHS. In fact, I wouldn't mind telling on her to her boyfriend or husband or whatever and ruining her life just because she seems to have it so easy, you know? She doesn't struggle to replace her A/C unit without taking out a loan against the 401k. She doesn't know the pain of not being able to drive by Bottles without stopping and buying 3 days worth of alcohol. And then when you wake up the next morning, it's all gone. And you wonder how you drank $50 worth of beer in one night.

Most people don't know what it's like to play the role of a succesful gentleman who has their #### together, only to deep down know that your brain just doesn't work like everyone else's. It won't let you love. It won't let you be happy. It won't let you connect with anyone other than a girl who gets diarrhea mere minutes before going into a Hayes Carll concert.

I'm kind of being silly....but If you need someone to talk to, Tmale. My mind plays tricks on me too and I could probably offer some insight. Don't KYS, whatever you do. Because when you do that, you die and you can't drink and fornicate no more.

Roller pigeons

Aug 29, 2018, 9:05 PM

https://youtu.be/GCBdyxvcMDY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Don't give up, don't ever give up

Aug 30, 2018, 6:09 AM

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Side note...

Aug 30, 2018, 6:13 AM

I wore a JimmyV foundation tie for almost a year before I realized that the design was actually a bunch of little basketball courts.
True story.

POTD***

Aug 30, 2018, 10:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

The night of the Clemson-Carolina game about 11-12 years

Aug 30, 2018, 8:20 AM

ago, a buddy came over and we watched Oklahoma - Oklahoma State. He brought over a bottle of Maker's Mark. We watched the game in my shop, and I proceeded to get tore up. He went home and I kept drinking. I passed out, and woke up about 4:00 (in my shop) with the lights on, door open, TV loud, puke all over me (and my phone). I decided then to quit drinking for 1 year. Not really sure why - maybe as a test. I was worried my then 4 YO could have woken up and looked outside and seen me like that.

Anywho, I resumed drinking, and plan to get ripped this weekend at my FF draft in Edisto Beach.

Moral of the story? Not really sure.

Dang. I've downed a half a handle of both Jack and

Aug 30, 2018, 9:32 AM

Woodford Reserve on several occasions. I get tore up maybe once every 8-10 years. Otherwise, I rarely drink more than 2-3 drinks/beers ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you ever considered joining a cause?

Aug 30, 2018, 8:25 AM

There are hundreds of statues out there that HAVE to be offensive in some way that can be brought down in a loud and raucous manner.

You probably should go get drunk***

Aug 30, 2018, 10:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 430
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic