Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
INVESTIGATION
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,575

INVESTIGATION

Jan 4, 2014, 3:43 PM

is needed into the officials who worked our game. It is one thing to miss a call or make a bad one occasionally. What I saw was a malicious and purposeful intent to control that game in the direction of OSU. I have never seen such blatant partisan referring in any college game I've seen over the past 60 years.
You may thin this is a crazy post but there very well might be more to this than meets the eye.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: INVESTIGATION

Jan 4, 2014, 3:56 PM

I don't think it is crazy. Those guys seemed to have an agenda throughout the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2014, 4:01 PM

I did some research and have sent an e-mail to the Commissioner of the AAC one Michael Aresco suggesting to him that the blatant attempts at controlling the Orange bowl game could very well be an indication of more nefarious things happening within the officiating function of this new conference..

Re: Point

Jan 4, 2014, 4:17 PM

For nefarious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2014, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Re: INVESTIGATION ]

I sent their commissioner an email also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

and the TV announcers kept praising them for.....

Jan 4, 2014, 3:58 PM

how good they were!!!

At times it sounded like the ref with the mic was making

Jan 4, 2014, 4:01 PM

it up as he was saying it on some of the really absurd calls.

Jan 4, 2014, 4:11 PM

It's simple really. The ACC is responsible for the implosion of the Big East. The remains or scraps of the BE formed the AAC. They were out to shaft us plain and simple. Revenge against the ACC. The BCS should have known better than to assign them under the circumstances.

Jan 4, 2014, 4:14 PM

I understand but this was so far over the top I do believe it merits an investigation of those officials.

its apparent that no network or announcers like clemson

Jan 4, 2014, 4:19 PM

they will never give us credit for anything.

No conspiracy. Just a crew that was hopelessly outclassed

Jan 4, 2014, 4:22 PM

by the situation they found themselves in. The AAC does NOT have Big 10/ACC game speed. The late-hit penalty on the guy who hit Wilson is a perfect example. In the AAC, that's a penalty because it would have taken a defender two steps to get to the quarterback after he released the ball.

It may have been the ACC they hated.

Jan 4, 2014, 4:30 PM

What conference is responsible for the demise of the Big East/American conference. There may have been some animosity against an ACC team.

I bet their pay got cut from the Big East to the AAC

Jan 4, 2014, 5:22 PM

AAC has less premier teams, which equates to less revenue, which equates to lower salaries (don't know this for a fact but it would be logical). I'm just speculating, but they might have had personal axes to grind against the ACC because of this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we investigate the Duke game refs too?

Jan 4, 2014, 4:34 PM

Those guys missed lots of blatant, obvious PI on T A&M late in that game.

Re: Can we investigate the Duke game refs too?

Jan 4, 2014, 5:26 PM

In the email I sent their commissioner, I referenced how lousy his refs were in both the Orange Bowl and the Duke game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

I think a lot of the calls were excessive but OSU

Jan 4, 2014, 4:36 PM

did get their share of flags after watching the replay. None of their's seemed to be at pivotal points though...just a bunch of holding calls...

Their share compared to who? Isn't Clemson.***

Jan 4, 2014, 5:21 PM

Re: I think a lot of the calls were excessive but OSU

Jan 4, 2014, 5:21 PM [ in reply to I think a lot of the calls were excessive but OSU ]

how many personal foul penalties did OSU get on drives where clemson scored?? Then look at the personal foul calls when OSU scored.. how many late hit no calls on clemson then they kill clemson with personal fouls for dumb stuff. 12 men on the field.. u can have them on the field u just can't break the huddle with 12.. the late hit on davidson i think it was.. no call, the late hit they had on Miller from Shuey utter crap call. ridiculous.. penalty on the sideline?? NO warning first? since when.. #### it..

Jan 4, 2014, 5:25 PM

It's like they were told, Clemson scored so effortlessly, to take over the game and keep it close. All you keep hearing is how close and competitive the BCS bowls have been... & Clemson was about to blow OSU out if they didn't call Vic for that penalty. Then you see after that OSU score we scored again and the penalties came flooding

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic