Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We often talk about "The Clemson Family". Today I want to acknowledge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,906

We often talk about "The Clemson Family". Today I want to acknowledge

Mar 6, 2017, 3:27 PM

members of T-Net who a true and sincere examples of The Clemson Family:

1.JohnnyBighead who has shown kindness and trust beyond belief. You should visit his website to see his awesome creations. https://squareup.com/store/overton-iron-works.
2. MyfavOrange who has become an awesome friend even though we have never met. He is a great guy and one of those that would help a Tiger or anyone else in need. He is just that type of person.
3. Spud IMO King of TigerNet, but a very humble person. He helped me and my daughter get tickets to the 2009 Virginia game. He also invited us to tailgate with his group. That was the night that my daughter decided Clemson was the only school for her. She is a 2015 graduate. I can't help but feel Spud and his tailgate friends had a hand in my daughters decision to attend Clemson.
4.Then there was a TNet member who called me early on a Saturday morning to make sure I had a ride to the game. He even went out of his way coming from Charlotte, NC to pick me up. I believe it was the Wake Forest Game in 2015. His act of kindness made it possible for me to spend a great weekend with my daughter a senior at Clemson that year. He would not take any money for gas and was also a lot of fun to talk to on the ride down. And most important of all if I am not mistaken he was a former member of the military. I do not remember his TNet user name, but if he reads this post I want to say thank you for your kindness.
5. Adam Humphries and his family for their acts of kindness and generosity. And congrats to Adam a great Ambassador for Clemson. I wish him much success in the NFL.

There are others on TNet and members of the Clemson Family that make me very proud and honored to be a part of such a great Family. The above acts of kindness and generosity are what makes a family. This is one of the reasons kids want to play for Clemson or to come to Clemson for a World Class Education.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would like to acknowlege Spur2001 ...

Mar 6, 2017, 4:10 PM

He always get my drive-thru order right the first time.

He is a consummate professional.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can vouch for the 1st three.

Mar 6, 2017, 4:55 PM

1. I bought a barnboard tiger paw from Johnny Bighead. He made it to my specs and got it to me in short order. He even drove out of his way (while taking his son on a camping trip) to meet me to pick it up. It's hanging proudly in our family room.

2. I've attended several games with MyFavOrange and his son, and have gotten to know them over the past couple of years. Your description is spot on and I'm proud to call him a friend. Salt of the earth.

3. I haven't met Spud but I'll be forever grateful to him for sharing his vinegar pie and chocolate pie recipes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: We often talk about "The Clemson Family". Today I want to acknowledge

Mar 6, 2017, 5:07 PM

What an uplifting post and so nice of you to publicly thank these folks for their kindnesses.

There are a lot of wonderful people in this world. Ultimately we are all seeking the same things.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,906
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic