Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If BHO does not hit Pooty Poot hard over this one, he is a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 408

If BHO does not hit Pooty Poot hard over this one, he is a

Jul 17, 2014, 8:25 PM

bigger wuss than Carter.

BHO started our ahhite with killing Somali pirates and getting Bin Laden, but Putin has played him like a punk-aZZ beyothc in Syria and the Ukraine. Stop it now before it is WWIII.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barry won't do ####.***

Jul 17, 2014, 8:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm afraid you're right and afraid this is our 1914 or '39.

Jul 17, 2014, 8:33 PM

Total War is coming. I say let's build a coalition and get them before they get us.

US, Britain, the Scandinavian countries, maybe Canada, maybe Germany, maybe India, maybe Australia & NZ. I'm even cool with befriending Iran to fight ISIL. Let's roll.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i cant go fight, liberals will steal all my stuff if i leave

Jul 17, 2014, 8:53 PM

heavy lifting ahead, here

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i cant go fight, liberals will steal all my stuff if i leave

Jul 17, 2014, 10:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, we should invade Russia. Or better yet, just launch

Jul 19, 2014, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Barry won't do ####.*** ]

some nukes and wipe 'em off the earth. Because that's what's a smart president would do. Mitt Headroom would have already done this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the best way to avoid WWIII is

Jul 17, 2014, 8:40 PM

to attack Russia.

Makes perfect sense.

Not avoid it, but take the offensive. Ask the UK in '39.

Jul 17, 2014, 9:04 PM

Prolly wish they'd done something about that Hitler guy when they had a chance.

"Not avoid" as in start it ourselves?

Jul 17, 2014, 9:17 PM

So you want us to be the aggressor like Hitler? This is amazing logic and I hope you've emailed your idea to the White House.

Um no. I want us to stand up to an aggressor like Hitler.

Jul 17, 2014, 9:19 PM

Namely, Pooty Poot. And his beyathc Assad.

By doing what exactly?***

Jul 17, 2014, 9:21 PM

Something besides nothing?***

Jul 17, 2014, 9:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what if doing something is worse

Jul 17, 2014, 9:48 PM

...like starting WW3?

Maybe it has already "started".***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Well, we better solidify that "maybe" and nuke Russia

Jul 17, 2014, 10:30 PM

"It's better to know now than wait for history to tell us."

-someone

Re: Well, we better solidify that "maybe" and nuke Russia

Jul 17, 2014, 10:31 PM

we should invade Iraq, that will show Putin.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3rd time is sure to be the charm***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:35 PM

leave 3 time out of this***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:36 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paranoia's a #####.***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Maybe it has already "started".*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I know - glad I'm not paranoid.***

Jul 17, 2014, 11:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Paranoids never think they are.***

Jul 18, 2014, 9:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

And fools never think they are fools.***

Jul 18, 2014, 10:10 AM

- H. L. Mencken

Correct. It's a serious obstacle.***

Jul 18, 2014, 2:16 PM

- Jonathan Swift

Something besides

Jul 18, 2014, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Something besides nothing?*** ]

FUNDRAISERS!!!!!

Suggest something. Anything.***

Jul 19, 2014, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Something besides nothing?*** ]

Just ask the US back in '03.***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Not avoid it, but take the offensive. Ask the UK in '39. ]

What is your offensive idea?***

Jul 19, 2014, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Not avoid it, but take the offensive. Ask the UK in '39. ]

No one was saying that, I dont think. But never has

Jul 17, 2014, 10:06 PM [ in reply to So the best way to avoid WWIII is ]

our influnece in the world been not only as weak as it is now but actually in the negative, we being manipulated for the good of others, at our own cost.

Our Sec of State just got his head handed to him, by both sides, so he comes home to make tough sounding statements. Islamists do whatever they want, where ever they want, getting mostly an apology from us. Central America is engaged in a systematic dumping of its most expensive problems onto us. Russia will clearly do whatever it wants, where ever it wants, and when we say anything about it Putin makes sexist jokes about our 'next president', so we shut up. Except our press loves him. (And I admit he is sort of cool, in a all-we-have-in-DC-now-are-metrosexuals sort of way, isnt he?)

So yeah, we are losing confidence, if that were possible in BHO. Not totally his fault, really, as we got what we elected. He is an activist, pure and simple. Maybe a good one. Maybe one agrees with the causes for which he is in an activist. But that is what he is. A statesman, a holder of the common vision, a courageous defernder of the Constitution for all, against all enemies, he is not. Never was. Never wanted to be. We got what we elected.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

APM said we should hit Pooty Poot hard.***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:16 PM

Oh. No wait, I read too.***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So someone is saying that.***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:31 PM

You think someone said that. I will let APM speak for

Jul 17, 2014, 10:49 PM

himself, but I dont think anyone is saying 'invade Russia'. But we have put ouselves in a situaion where we have no influence, no allies, and no trust. BHO will do nothing because he doesnt know what to do, and doesnt have any capital left with which to do anything if he did know. This is an arena he knows nothing about, is in over his head, and actually doesnt care. To him its just a headache he wishes he didnt have, pure and simple.

If it doesnt involve the activist causes he embraced when he was 20 he doesnt care about it. I have no reason for saying that other than observing how he spends his energy and what skills he uses. He simply wishes Europe would just go away.

"BHO will not do anything...."***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:50 PM

Lol. disregard.***

Jul 17, 2014, 10:50 PM

I said attack Russia, not invade.

Jul 17, 2014, 11:36 PM [ in reply to You think someone said that. I will let APM speak for ]

But yeah, Obama is no foreign policy master. Most presidents aren't since they're typically former governors. You should really look at the president's advisers, Joint Chiefs, etc. and not just to the man himself.

The current situations overseas, whether the Syrian conflict or Russia or Iraq, there's no obvious side to take. Obama's critics are capitalizing on that, so no matter what he does it's wrong, but the truth is they don't have any better ideas.

GW would have gone into Russia and ousted that Putin bass

Jul 19, 2014, 6:20 PM

turd. Because clearly GW was intelligent. The country was in fine shape for decades to come when he was making the decisions.

Yep - this is it.***

Jul 18, 2014, 12:02 AM [ in reply to You think someone said that. I will let APM speak for ]

- H. L. Mencken

Indeed I did. To answer the question "what" to do, I would

Jul 18, 2014, 8:59 AM [ in reply to APM said we should hit Pooty Poot hard.*** ]

start with standing by our agreement with Ukraine and helping them defend themselves. We should send additional NATO troops into the NATO countries surrounding Ukraine and make it very clear we are ready to go into Ukraine itself if needed.

In Syria/Iraq, we should go ahead and take out Assad, Putin's ally and a mass murderer. Then do our best to divide up the region by ethnicity and religion and seek some form of real stabilization. Get rid of ISIL and support moderates.

Yeah, let's go stand on the Ukraine border and fight the

Jul 19, 2014, 6:24 PM

Russians. That would teach 'em! We should just fix the entire world while we're at it, because we have the troops, money, and tons of weapons. Nuke anyone who doesn't comply, and all we have to do is shoot down their nukes when they fire back. Then everything will be fine. That's what any smart president would do. Heck, GW had stabilized the planet until Barry fooked it up!

I want to be wrong. But IMO .............

Jul 17, 2014, 9:06 PM

POTUS isn't even in the same league as Putin when it comes to "playing the game"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. Chess vs. well, not EVEN checkers. tic-tac-toe?***

Jul 17, 2014, 9:08 PM

Re: Agreed. Chess vs. well, not EVEN checkers. tic-tac-toe?***

Jul 17, 2014, 9:26 PM

I missed the report where Putin ordered this, where is that being reported?

Exhibit A. You are running around looking for press

Jul 17, 2014, 10:17 PM

reports while he continues to be the quotable darling of that same press. He has the checkmate, no doubt about it.

Oh, oh, oh...you're the same guy who blamed Bush for what

Jul 17, 2014, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Agreed. Chess vs. well, not EVEN checkers. tic-tac-toe?*** ]

9-11 terrorists did, but wont lay responsibility for this on that leader. Right?

Go.

Re: Oh, oh, oh...you're the same guy who blamed Bush for what

Jul 17, 2014, 10:25 PM

really, when?

You dont blame Bush for 9-11? You were not part of the

Jul 17, 2014, 10:35 PM

'why didnt he connect the dots' crowd? You didnt say it was our own fault for our misunderstanding of those peace loving souls?

Well, I stand corrected. You are a rare example of exemplary bipartisanship.

If you poll Greenville residents, 14,500 were on hand the night Frank Selvy scored 100 points in the old Greenville Auditorium. Which seated 5600.

And somehow no one is around now who thought Bush brought on 9-11, or failed to see it coming, or didnt 'connect the dots'.

Re: You dont blame Bush for 9-11? You were not part of the

Jul 17, 2014, 10:36 PM

the only thing I have ever blamed Bush for is being an idiot whose father got him everywhere in life.

You are really naive, balm, if you think

Jul 18, 2014, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Agreed. Chess vs. well, not EVEN checkers. tic-tac-toe?*** ]

he is not complicit in any way...

Lets see what the President says today. If he doesnt come

Jul 18, 2014, 8:14 AM

out strong today, he never will and we are screwed. I think he has a huge chance to make a statement to the world today, but if recent history is an indicator, he will blow it.

He and mizzmutt and busy planning the next

Jul 18, 2014, 8:20 AM

WH gala and libtard fundraisers...

A nervous America: BHO and Putin in the same room.***

Jul 17, 2014, 9:19 PM [ in reply to I want to be wrong. But IMO ............. ]

Remind China how much money we owe them

Jul 17, 2014, 10:46 PM

That we won't be able to repay if the Rooskies kick our ### and hope Russia and China cripple each other enough to leave us alone

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

That's a real problem. No doubt.***

Jul 18, 2014, 8:47 AM

Is there anything about Obama that says 'hard ###?'

Jul 18, 2014, 9:35 AM

I think he was elected partially because he seemed like more of the intellectual, quieter and gentler side of America.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a shame that 'hard ###' and 'dumb ###' are so

Jul 18, 2014, 2:03 PM

frequently embodied by the same person.

GW was the epitome of a true hard a$$. I mean he did almost

Jul 19, 2014, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Is there anything about Obama that says 'hard ###?' ]

stop OBL from bombing the world trade center. And then he made Bin Laden pay severely when he did bomb the world trade center. Then for kicks and giggles he took out Saddam Obama, eliminated weapons of mass destruction, he stabilized Iraq, he eliminated the Taliban and stabilized Afghanistan while he was it.

And he knew Putin was an issue, but he ran out of time to fix that too. yeah, GW was a man's man. Intelligence and hard a$$ all in one. This would have never happened under his watch.

sorry, not fighting WW3 with the leader of the choom gang***

Jul 18, 2014, 11:15 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 56
| visibility 408
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic