»
Topic: I understand if your upset
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 25, 2018 1:23 AM by: IrmoSleeperAgent
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

I understand if your upset

Posted: Nov 24, 2018 11:31 PM

First of all we WON. So lets be thankful and excited at the same time. I understand it's a rivalry game and we WANT Blood from the chickens. But if your being serious with yourself and watch the game like a realist. You know we are in some trouble if the National Championship is the overall goal. You cannot get shredded in the secondary by a lesser opponent and expect to win the Championship. second half adjustments were okay but you cannot wait until the second half when you keep having busted coverage's and easy TDs. Great offensive teams and coordinators are salivating right now for Clemson. If we allow teams to take a way the defensive front we are dead in the water. So what needs to happen is BV has to get creative with the secondary and defense two deep safeties at least. Something must change unless we in for a rude awakening very soon. Get mad if you want to but if goal is a championship you got to have a championship mentality and take care of your flaws. GO Tigers.. PS I HATE bama

Re: I understand if your upset

Posted: Nov 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Go Tigers? Yeah right.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

56% Tiger Pulse = Coot

[1]
Posted: Nov 24, 2018 11:38 PM

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: 56% Tiger Pulse = Coot

[2]
Posted: Nov 25, 2018 1:23 AM

Not knowing the difference between you're and your was the tip off that this is a coot.

I understand your upset u5c coot

Posted: Nov 24, 2018 11:52 PM

Fear the other hand. Fear both feet.

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 12:05 AM

Just reminding everyone that a few weeks ago Bama gave up 31 points to Arkansas...

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2018 12:13 AM

https://twitter.com/SEC_Exposed/status/1066540353464016896/photo/1

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1535 people have read this post