Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wagyu ribeyes about to go on a very hot grill.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 348

Wagyu ribeyes about to go on a very hot grill.

May 22, 2020, 9:32 PM

Found a new meat market. Looking forward to this. And a few brews. Prost!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wagyu ribeyes about to go on a very hot grill.

May 22, 2020, 9:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know why...

May 23, 2020, 8:07 AM

But anytime I have steak for dinner, it tries to tear me a new one in the morning. It’s usually worth it, and last night was no exception. I just hate crapping my brains out till my legs go to sleep, and I almost fall off the turlit.

Anyone else have this curse?

^^^why APM seldom eats red meat^^^***

May 23, 2020, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t eat it a lot either, actually.

May 23, 2020, 8:26 AM

May have to go for round 2. I lost round 1.

No. Never. Only spicy foods. Especially jalapeños.***

May 23, 2020, 8:47 AM [ in reply to I don’t know why... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must have that tick disease

May 23, 2020, 9:55 AM [ in reply to I don’t know why... ]

https://acaai.org/allergies/types/food-allergies/types-food-allergy/meat-allergy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Real Waygu? Whatchew pay for them bad boys?

May 23, 2020, 8:24 AM

celtic, pay attention to this thread. You finna learn about the best steak there is.

celtic_tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was Akaushi beef but not from Japan.

May 23, 2020, 8:49 AM

I got two steaks at a little over 1 lb each. Paid about $65 total. They were great steaks especially for the price. About two inches thick. Good marbling. Now, they didn’t look like the ones I’ve gotten before at HEB as far as marbling, but those were about $60/lb. Those looked like the stuff you see on TV on Food Paradise or something. Only ever did that once and that was for Father’s Day last year right after we moved to San Antonio. Well, only once as far as cooking myself.

I’m really gonna like this meat market. Went for the first time yesterday. Also found out they’re building one about five minutes from the house, and that one is going to smoke their own meats. The one I went to yesterday wasn’t allowed a smoker by the city they’re in or something (Helotes, TX).

You live in SA ese?!? That's APM's old stompin' grounds!

May 23, 2020, 9:06 AM

We gotta talk dawg. I can tell you all about the best places to get real barbacoa (cooked in the ground by los 'manos).

I hear they moved Fiesta to November due to COVID.

Yessir!

May 23, 2020, 9:17 AM

Lay it on me. I’m down for some barbacoa. Big carne guisada fan, too.

Fiesta has been moved. Not sure to when. Still not getting to do a lot with the COVID going on and the newish baby. So i haven’t paid much attention to these sorts of things. She just turnt four months.

well, it helps to know some vatos. Go down to the south side

May 23, 2020, 9:47 AM

preferably with a "Mexican" (as they say down there) friend. Tell them that pinche guero APM said there was some barbacoa pura to be had. Offer Tecates as a gesture of friendship. They'll hook you up.

I never denied that it wasn't the best. I've had it and....

May 23, 2020, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Real Waygu? Whatchew pay for them bad boys? ]

not ready available local. I only eat steak about once every two months.

In the TL you're referring to that wasn't a choice. So I went NY Strip

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 348
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic