»
Topic: I know you should not look ahead but...
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 3, 2013 1:13 PM by: mapman
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

I know you should not look ahead but...

[1]
Posted: Sep 3, 2013 12:34 PM

I hope that the Tigers don't spend more than a day on the SC State gameplan. We should be able to take care of them with no prior planning; they did just lose to Coastal Carolina.

Use the time to plan for NC State, period. State looked much improved Saturday, even after losing their QB. Thursday night games have never been too kind to us, and we always seem to give up a lot of points to the Wuffies in Raleigh.

Whatcha' think?

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I hope this means Coastal is good...

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 12:35 PM

they play the Coots before we do.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

i could not agree more. lets coast against

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 12:47 PM

SC State and get some good rest. Start gameplanning now for NC State. They always play us good in thier house and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from our last trip up there.

2 weeks will definitely be nice

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 12:48 PM

Leaves no excuses for a loss... or even a close game really.

I agree to some degree....

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 1:13 PM

I think the coaches should be spending the majority of this week breaking down film of NCST and focused on that game plan. Our basic "spring game" game plans should be sufficient for SCST.

But you do not have the players practicing for NCST already. The attitude of nameless-faceless opponents is right for the players. You don't want them thinking ANY opponent can be overlooked. If you encourage it for SCST, who's to say the players don't lose focus against Wake or BC?

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
646 people have read this post