Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know why BC doesn’t allow much tailgating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I know why BC doesn’t allow much tailgating

Nov 11, 2018, 7:18 AM

The TRASH....I mean wow, couldn’t believe how much those fans trash their own campus. It is a beautiful campus, but after the game I have never seen so much trash and beer cans around. It was like a tornado came through. Use a trash bag and pick up after yourself. Night and day compared to Clemson. BC, take care of your campus and maybe you can tailgate longer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have zero tolerance for littering.Those who do are

Nov 11, 2018, 8:00 AM

usually lower class of individuals that are extremely lazy and self center. I live on a busy Intown road in Atlanta and I am constantly picking up trash along the front of my condominium community. I have picked up other people trash if I see it if I am tailgating in Clemson. I just don't get it why people litter. Just a total disrespect. Ahhhhh thanks for venting. I feel better now. Go Tigers! :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Hey..my GF#1 is like you in that she picks uP after those lazies in her neighborhood

Nov 11, 2018, 9:41 AM

and she’s a crispy 78 with a bad back but plenty of spare grocery bags to use for litter seen as she walks!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic