Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many people will there be at the Spring Football Game??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Apr 9, 2014, 5:21 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mediocre first post ever, I give it a 4/10***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Wow that's harsh. You were somewhere around 10,000

Apr 9, 2014, 5:23 PM

before your posts got this good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

There's hope for dsp yet!***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

they're good?***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Wow that's harsh. You were somewhere around 10,000 ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody asked you! Go back to fgf coot!***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:24 PM

I'll let you get by with that sass just cuz you're ROH***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:28 PM

Membership has its privileges***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:31 PM

Re: Membership has its privileges***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:33 PM

Then DSP is really getting the short end of the stick. pun intended....

Yes but dsp really resembles that

Apr 9, 2014, 5:34 PM

UMASS dood.

And if I'm wrong, then he will say so within the next hour in this thread and not in a tmail.

Waiting...

Y'all ladies having fun yet?***

Apr 9, 2014, 7:18 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Mediocre first post ever, I give it a 4/10***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Mediocre first post ever, I give it a 4/10*** ]

lot of catching up to do, 18,600??
hey 4 better than 3-2 or 1
Thanks

Happy to give you your first +1 ever!

Apr 9, 2014, 5:26 PM

You're one of us now.

Oh and say goodbye to productivity ;)

Re: Happy to give you your first +1 ever!

Apr 9, 2014, 5:27 PM

Lets just play CLUE and say I might be tomorrow after 3

Now you're trying to make nice after land blasting the guy***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Happy to give you your first +1 ever! ]

Re: Now you're trying to make nice after land blasting the guy***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:30 PM

He needs all the allies he can get. Baptistin' ain't easy....

In his defense, he really stepped up his game

Apr 9, 2014, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Now you're trying to make nice after land blasting the guy*** ]

between his first and second posts.

Catch Biggie in post count and I'll be impressed***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Mediocre first post ever, I give it a 4/10*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: How many people will there be at the Spring Football Game??

Apr 9, 2014, 5:42 PM

I'll be there wearing a soccer sucks shirt.

Go Tigers!

Re: How many people will there be at the Spring Football Game??***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Want to meet up?***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: How many people will there be at the Spring Football Game?? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Want to meet up?***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:52 PM

TAKE IT TO THE MEET UPS FORUM--------->

Apr 9, 2014, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Want to meet up?*** ]

absolutely.....

Meat @ the Oculus

Apr 9, 2014, 5:58 PM

But please leave your Todd Ellis jersey at home

Apr 9, 2014, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Want to meet up?*** ]

Will you be wearing a Tapout T-shirt or a wrestlemania onesie?

Sounds good, swing by the lounge tailgate near the tree in

Apr 9, 2014, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Want to meet up?*** ]

the lot of the WEZ. We'll have some beer for you to go with your hatred.

Re: Sounds good, swing by the lounge tailgate near the tree in

Apr 9, 2014, 6:04 PM

He drinks whine coolers. Preferably the kock flavored brand. He'd have no interest in beer.

If I didn't have Sunday Masters tickets, and wasn't trying

Apr 9, 2014, 6:11 PM

get our house sell ready, I'd probably make the drive down Saturday just to meet this guy. It's easy to be a tough guy behind a keyboard, wonder if he would be in person.

Re: If I didn't have Sunday Masters tickets, and wasn't trying

Apr 9, 2014, 6:14 PM

Ahhh, I see what you did there. Call someone a tough guy with the implication that you're tougher than they are in IRL.

Deroberts used to use this one on me before we became good friends.

I haven't been the one threatening, calling names in every

Apr 9, 2014, 6:25 PM

post, and saying "#### you", that has been all him. I haven't been an Internet tough guy to him, although he seems to think so.

And yes, I'm tougher than most people...especially whenever I have 19B and reflux at the lunge tailgate.

Re: I haven't been the one threatening, calling names in every

Apr 9, 2014, 6:28 PM

I needed you yesterday when Leadtiger was bullying me through Tmale. Now that I know, I know. I would post the thread, but I was pretty openly antagonistic so I don't want to set off the crumpometer.

On the lighter side, we can all agree

Apr 9, 2014, 6:41 PM

That Clemson will win on Saturday.

Wonder if there's anything else we can agree on? Maybe that sundresses should be mandatory in the coed dress code. And Chic Fil A should be open on Sundee.

Re: On the lighter side, we can all agree

Apr 9, 2014, 6:41 PM

Sundresses, dem little shorty short shorts. Either one, I won't even be mad.

We should compare our Tmales from Lead Tiger

Apr 9, 2014, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I haven't been the one threatening, calling names in every ]

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

as long as it's not in a

Apr 9, 2014, 9:21 PM

zip file. ;)

Re: as long as it's not in a

Apr 9, 2014, 9:21 PM

.gzip inflate?

Apr 9, 2014, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Want to meet up?*** ]

What's your address? And don't give me a fake one like that POS lead tiger.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might I suggest this link?

Apr 9, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Want to meet up?*** ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=104

that link

Apr 9, 2014, 9:47 PM

be too big.

A lil early to be drinking HaterAde isn't it?***

Apr 9, 2014, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: How many people will there be at the Spring Football Game?? ]

present! (hand raised like a good boy)

Apr 9, 2014, 6:51 PM

Downtown Jacob Brown will be there!
Who's driving me home though is the question?
3 miles can get difficult after a good days drinkin' ;)

Lets see...me, my wife, ,my two sons, my father and .....

Apr 9, 2014, 10:56 PM

mother n law, my nephew , his wife, my aunt in law and her daughter, my ex-Clemson roommate and his wife...these are who I can think of off hand....jagger

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be there

Apr 10, 2014, 2:08 AM

Me, the wife and my grandson will be in the Valley on Saturday, I can hardly wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

24,532***

Apr 10, 2014, 6:46 AM

Re: 24,532***no! 24, 533 lol***

Apr 10, 2014, 7:06 AM

Finally, a sirius post.***

Apr 10, 2014, 8:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

first timer here

Apr 10, 2014, 7:25 AM

This will be my 4th trip to death valley but my wife and child will be on their first trip. Im uber excited!

RA'd for using "uber".

Apr 10, 2014, 8:22 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic