Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Horowitz report due out Monday, Dec 9th.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Horowitz report due out Monday, Dec 9th.

Nov 21, 2019, 8:14 AM

Then he testifies Wed, the 11th in the senate. If you're wondering why the dems are working to impeach Trump you should pay attention to the reveal which is coming on FISA abuse and how many in the Obama administration played a part in the Russian collusion hoax.

I believe you'll have a better understanding of why dems are so deadset on continuing this impeachment farce.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. It's ironical that you guys don't see that

Nov 21, 2019, 8:25 AM

you're setting yourselves up for the exact same kind of Mueller Report disappointment. But, it makes it more entertaining, so please, give us daily updates from now until December 9th about how the Deep State (which TOTALLY exists) is going to be taken down, finally, once and for all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Horowitz is the preamble to the Durham investigation.

Nov 21, 2019, 8:37 AM

I agree, Horowitz is a political stunt to expose the FISA abuses and state department misbehavior to the public in order to show Trump a victim of the Obama administration's spying.

Durham is the center stage. Horowitz is simply show. I expect I'll enjoy the Horowitz show as much as MSM enjoyed Mueller's act.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Horowitz is the preamble to the Durham investigation.

Nov 21, 2019, 9:18 AM

Which is the prelude to Huber’s investigation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So many investigations.

Nov 21, 2019, 9:32 AM

This is exciting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes it is.

Nov 21, 2019, 10:07 AM

We may take a break on Saturday gamedays and maybe a little longer between playoff games but this will dissipate the boredom throughout the offseason.

Wait, I though Huber wasn't until after

Nov 22, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Horowitz is the preamble to the Durham investigation. ]

Smucker who is the one who's investigation follows Loober.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time to impeach Obama!***

Nov 21, 2019, 10:35 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's so cute.***

Nov 21, 2019, 11:26 AM

Re: Time to impeach Obama!***

Nov 22, 2019, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Time to impeach Obama!*** ]

Pass by that time......jail is where he truly belongs......for treason, corruption, and he is the reason ever agency in our government is so corrupt today......that guy did more harm to this country than anyone else in our history........which was just as he had planned from the day he stepped in that office.....Thank God for Donald Trump........Go Tigers!!!!!!

This is America, we don't imprison ex presidents and...

Nov 23, 2019, 7:27 AM

I'm not happy that anyone would consider bringing charges against one from either party. Obama got his impeachment when Trump was elected on promises to undo everything Obama did.

I'm not for doing anything to Obama but I'd love to see his name smeared over his state department, CIA and FBI acting lawlessly in spying on trump.

Re: This is America, we don't imprison ex presidents and...

Nov 23, 2019, 5:54 PM

The problem I have with that is Obama corrupted everything he touched while President but the media protected him all the time and still do.......therefore he got away with everything and anything and now we are dealing with the same problems with all these fake and corrupt investigations to get rid of a president duly elected by the people of this country.......what really pisses me off is they are trying to impeach Trump on the crimes which they are the ones who actually committed these very crimes to start these fake investigations to impeach him.......unless these people are held accountable for their corruption it will only get worse until we will no longer have a democracy.......Obama was the ring leader because do you really think any of this crap would have stated without his approval.......the simple answer to that is obviously No......Go Tigers!!!!!

I agree completely but I insist that we don't imprison...

Nov 24, 2019, 12:54 PM

ex presidents. That's third world country chit and that ain't how we operate.

barr needs to up his game

Nov 21, 2019, 11:48 AM

and give us some justice for all

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Horowitz report due out Monday, Dec 9th.

Nov 21, 2019, 11:59 AM

I see a procession of straw dogs being paraded out to try to take the heat off Trump's impeachment, but there's only so far Barr can or will be willing to go with the eyes of the press and his own FBI watching...if he goes and throws too many G-Men off the sacrificial troika, the Bureau will turn on him.

It's one thing to misconstrue Mueller's report to the press; quite another to dismantle his own department at the behest of a bent president. Barr won't, unless he's really stupid.

IF it's more than puppet theater for the derps, I'll be shocked.

Somehow you aren't keeping up very well.

Nov 22, 2019, 4:55 PM

Durham has gone toe to toe with the Justice Department, CIA and other executive branch subordinates more than once. This ain't his first rodeo. Right now Durham is acting as an independent prosecutor with full power to convene a grand jury and file criminal charges.

I think your vision is such that you can see that Barr took himself out of the process by tapping someone who isn't intimidated by the justice department.

You can shove that 'derp,' chit up your asz if you can pull your head out of it.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic