Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Obed, Capt. Crash, Xtiger, et al
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 450

Hey Obed, Capt. Crash, Xtiger, et al

May 1, 2020, 2:00 AM

Take it in the face.

Not only will I eagerly await all of you admitting you were wrong in your gleeful hyperventilation over this story, but also your acknowledgement that fringe right-wing media got it grossly wrong in their eagerness to vindicate Dear Leader.

Calling you out especially, Obed, since you're smart enough to know better. The others aren't.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/mesa/pd-reports-that-mesa-chloroquine-phosphate-death-is-homicide-investigation-are-not-true

https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/coronavirus/arizona-police-say-death-of-man-who-drank-chloroquine-phosphate-not-being-treated-as-a-homicide

Sometimes it sucks being this right this often. But not usually.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

i clicked on the article. I admit to being gone a while,

May 1, 2020, 3:29 AM

and that I know nothing about any of that. But if several grown men are in amy sort of argument about what one guy did out in the middle of nowhere, we need a toga party and hug session, quick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude...

May 1, 2020, 10:04 AM

We're still not allowed to hug yet, but I'm down for a social distancing toga party.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Ok. Still doesn't get around you trying to peddle

May 1, 2020, 6:14 AM

Trump saying this drug may help, to you saying he told people to.go.drink fish tank.cleaner.

But continue on with your tds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awww, it's okay...

May 1, 2020, 10:03 AM

I know, I know. Y'all all looked real collectively foolish in that thread, and fell all over yourselves to call me out in it. How's it feel now?

I never claimed Trump told people to drink fish tank cleaner, but I welcome you showing me an exact quote where I said he said that.

Keep digging your pit of foolishness.

It's fun to go back and look at this.

May 1, 2020, 9:05 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/water-be-wetlibbies-fooled-again-made-for-some-fake-news-27179589

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: It's fun to go back and look at this.

May 1, 2020, 10:02 AM

Someone got triggered and thumbed you down.

May 1, 2020, 11:45 AM

Well done sir!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

P.S. It was Crash***

May 1, 2020, 11:45 AM

- Jonathan Swift

I wear TDs like a badge of honor.***

May 1, 2020, 11:57 AM

C'mon Cata...its not like you haven't had a few of these

May 1, 2020, 11:55 AM

Need we talk about your "Bookmark this post" part 1 and part 2?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, did I...

May 1, 2020, 11:59 AM

Eagerly and specifically call someone out in those threads when I overreacted to articles from fringe right wing websites?

If we're keeping score, you also compared someone making fun of Southern accents to the oppression of black people and Jewish people. But do we really want to get into that score keeping today?

Well, yeah, you did.

May 1, 2020, 12:07 PM

I can post them again if you like.

And yeah, I still feel like southerners are often treated as second class citizens simply due to their accent. If you don't believe that, either you don't have an accent, or you've never been north of Virginia.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, yeah, you did.

May 1, 2020, 12:15 PM

My accent's thick AF and I lived in Maryland for a little while. While I caught a few jabs, it's nowhere even in the same universe as the discrimination against blacks and Jewish people.

What's your purpose of bringing up the other posts?

Replies: 13
| visibility 450
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic