Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Secondary depth chart, Blanks' health highlight Tuesday nuggets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,907

New Story: Secondary depth chart, Blanks' health highlight Tuesday nuggets

Aug 12, 2015, 8:09 AM

Secondary depth chart, Blanks' health highlight Tuesday nuggets

The Clemson football team practiced in the indoor practice faciity Tuesday, and TigerNet was on hand after to gather plenty of news and nuggets. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Secondary depth chart, Blanks' health highlight Tuesday nuggets

Aug 12, 2015, 8:31 AM

Trying to tell a true freshman that it's best to red shirt and learn what's going on all around them and not just straight in front of them is like talking to a one day old infant. They aren't understanding a single word you're saying. True freshmen believe they are the man right now, and looking around is just a waste of their time. Sometimes I think that it would be best to just say nothing to them that first season bc they can't hear, then red shirt them their second season when they are able to pay attention....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 9:14 AM

In theory I definitely agree with you. That said, they can leave after 3 years, so that is always a worry. On a similar note, I wish Tony Steward would have took a redshirt to get healthier after his injury. This would have been a great season for him to improve his NFL draft stock.

Good stuff...

Aug 12, 2015, 9:11 AM

I love seeing that Blanks is feeling so great as well. To be honest, I wasn't expecting him to be 100% this season, his last. I was feeling bad for the guy. great to know he is ready to go and ready to finish his career at Clemson strong.

interesting no mention of carter

Aug 12, 2015, 10:14 AM

When the coaches always seem to bring him up.

Re: interesting no mention of carter

Aug 12, 2015, 10:36 AM

Why is that? Two years on campus and Carter still can't get over 170 lbs......Chalmers and Fields both reported at 180/190 respectively as freshmen, have better speed and are more physical against the run.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 12, 2015, 12:21 PM

I have thought over the past few years that our return game (especially punt return) has struggled due to poor blocking, not the ability or effort of the returners. It didn't seem to matter if the punt was 30 yards or 60 yards, or who the team was, they would always be on our returner as soon as he caught it. I hope this is being addressed.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic