Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those that still don’t get it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 587

For those that still don’t get it

Sep 30, 2020, 10:39 AM

Trump support is about the goal, not the person

The goal is to shake up Washington DC. To end the corruption and cronyism that has plagued it for decades ... he’s a means to an end

Unfortunately it takes a bully to do this because the Swamp as he calls it is firmly entrenched

There is something not normal if a person wants to keep working at a job without any thoughts of retirement. Having 80 year old politicians not wanting to give up power should be a clue to you that something is horribly horribly wrong

Lots of Republicans and Never Trumpers have simply walked away from politics the past few years. This is a good thing. It’s term limits without a written law. The Democrats however are not willing to leave

Until the Dems voters hold their senior leadership accountable, us term limit supporters will continue to support the bullies like Trump

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PS. Joe Biden is the definition of a swamp

Sep 30, 2020, 10:42 AM

Creature, so of course I could never vote for him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jo Jorgensen is only 63

Sep 15, 2021, 9:55 AM

A Clemson graduate, female, not a career politician.

Why won't you vote for HER to shake things up?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I voted Libertarian last election.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:48 AM

I can't stand Hillary and thought Trump was too pompous though I would have voted for him.

But I was fooled by the polls and thought Trump had no chance, so to keep my voting streak alive I cast a vote for Gary Johnson.

I won't make that mistake again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Voting isn't a mistake.***

Sep 30, 2020, 10:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you think you made a mistake?

Oct 1, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to I voted Libertarian last election. ]

Your vote didn't put Trump in the White House. Not a single Johnson vote affected the election.

Vote your conscience and who you believe in. Nothing wrong with that.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I am not foolish enough to think

Sep 30, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Jo Jorgensen is only 63 ]

That my vote will count

I live in Virginia and Biden will win VA because of the Washington DC suburbs in northern part of the state ... aka The Swamp

So then that's more reason to vote for her.

Oct 1, 2020, 11:19 AM

Give a third party more votes so they can get more of a stronghold in future elections?

Unless you're just enamored with Trump, which it seems like. Then you do you.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Jo Jorgensen is only 63

Sep 30, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Jo Jorgensen is only 63 ]

one drawback, cant win

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You shouldn't be voting just to win. You should be voting to

Oct 1, 2020, 11:03 AM

make a difference. The whole, "your vote doesnt matter if you vote third party" line is bull. Technically, your vote doesn't matter if you vote for a candidate that loses if that is the reasoning.

Then he needs to quit being arrogant or lazy...

Sep 30, 2020, 10:44 AM

or both and actual prepare for a stinking debate. He didn't convince anybody of any policy last night. Just that he is a jerk and undisciplined.

Not sure Biden won anybody over last night, but I don't believe Trump did either. What a waste of time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt about it, Trump got home that he was still the

Sep 30, 2020, 10:45 AM

outsider candidate and Biden was the career, ingrained politician.

Much like the last election, it is outsider vs. establishment. We'll see if the electorate still wants somebody to shake up the "status quo"(aka Swamp).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Nice post and nice goal to have but Trump is sadly

Sep 30, 2020, 10:50 AM

defined by corruption and cronyism. Plus, he is only a word bully which makes him a clown to serious people.

To clean up Washington, you need someone from the outside who is actually clean, not someone who makes the swamp deeper and murkier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How noble of you***

Sep 30, 2020, 10:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He hasn't even begun to end corruption and cronyism.

Sep 30, 2020, 11:17 AM

It's one thing to elect someone who's a reformer with coherent goals to correct the system in Washington. It's another thing to just yeet a chaos agent into the mix and watch how much stuff he can screw up. And you certainly don't send someone who demands loyalty oaths to end cronyism.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For those that still don’t get it

Oct 1, 2020, 11:16 AM

To end the corruption and cronyism that has plagued it for decades ... he’s a means to an end

It is absurd and willfully ignorant for anyone to not see Trump and his family's own corruption and cronyism since they've been in the White House.

Replies: 15
| visibility 587
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic